Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Single - Seashell

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/20/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Very chalky but is a pretty pink so I use it as a face highlight over benefit's highbeam.

on 4/3/2014 8:55:00 PM

It's very chalky. I returned it. unused-able.

on 8/24/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Downright beautiful. I found this while looking for a dupe of a Lacrome eyeshadow, Vue, and this is perfect! Inexpensive, gorgeous, and inexpensive, it provides a lit up, natural look to eyes, is pigmented well, and looks good paired with other eyeshadows or by itself, and it also works well with eyeliner. Absolutely love this!

on 12/30/2010 10:43:00 PM

Seashell is a pretty, soft pink that is barely noticeable. I wear this as a highlighter and an all over color wash. Usually, I give this a little help from one of my pink eye shadows from NYX. Works well with soft greys, charcoal, and browns. If you use too much, it will appear chalky.

My favorite brush to apply these lighter shadows is from an Eco Tools kit. It's a longer shaped brush with very loose bristles. The brush works perfect to apply lighter color shades. I love Maybelline Expert Wear ~ They are some of my prettiest all over color washes or highlighters. Count on these shadows to be a great product and a great product...

on 9/18/2010 6:15:00 AM

It looks like a soft sweet baby pink with shimmer to me. I use it as an everyday look for work. I pair it with the earthy taupe 170. I use the 170 in my crease and the 50 as the hi light or all over color. If your looking for a great everyday look this is a great color. It is a soft eyeshadow and I like it .

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

this eyeshadow is VERY chalky... i bought it at CVS on sale... i almost never use it and i rarely reach for it... i guess it'd be a good highlight? idk, i just really don't like how chalky it is. the pigmentation is not that great, either. i'm considering throwing it out =/ even though i hate doing that to my products!!

on 4/10/2010 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Neutral toned baby pink shade. Its very light & frosty, so I use it as a highlighter color or all over my lid with a dark plum crease for a glamorous look. ;) Nothing amazing, but they are decent eye shadows.

I like this a lot, it is my go to colour. Its a really good match for my skin tone, so I wear it for a natural look or base colour, or sometimes I wear it over a blue cream shadow and i love the way it tones that down and is great for a blue/gold scheme. I also use it to blend other colours out. The pay off is okay for my skin tone and I tend to prime my lids anyway as my skin can be oily so my expections for lasting colour maybe isnt as high as some. (touch ups are a part of my life!) I like the price too and often buy multiples so i dont run out. Its good to find a colour that matches your skin tone and i like that fact that it has some shimmer to it which really lifts my eyes.

on 3/20/2010 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was looking for a product to use as a highlighter for my eyes and cheeks. I really couldn't find any true highlighters in the drugstore except for Revlon but I wasn't paying 13.00 for it. So after browsing around this eyeshadow stood out. It was only 3.00 and looked good.

I am impressed. Seashell is a shimmery soft pink/peach champagne color. I use it on the inner corners of my eyes, on my browbone and on the tops of my cheek bones. ( A tip from Carmindy and her "5 minute face" look) I use either a fluffier eyeshadow brush to apply ( I have one from Eco tools) or even my fingers. It makes me look brighter and more awake. I have no problem with it being to sheer- for highlighting I want something a little sheerer but still noticable. It lasts all day and doesn't fade although I do need to use 2 "coats". Love!

on 4/10/2009 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Nice color.. It makes my eyes attractive, I usually apply it with wet applicator but does not long lasting.. So I would not buy again..