November 28, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Shimmering Long Wear Creme Eyeshadow

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by nisey_nyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Gold and Amethyst (Target was out of Pewter when I bought these). It's a creamy pencil in a retractable silver tube with a pull-off cap. It's really simple to use and fingertip blendable, so great for a purse or on-the-go (no brushes required). I really like the Gold--it gives a nice golden champagne color to the eye and is buildable, plus it doesn't wear off easily. The Amethyst doesn't work so well for me--it just makes my blue eyes look tired. I can't wait to try Pewter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2008 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Faithersk

This is a creme shadow that is in a stick form that retracts. It comes in gold, pewter and amethyst. My sister has the gold and I have the pewter. It feels like a gel formula going on because it is so smooth and creamy, it blends well, and is very nice and shimmery. Sets to a long-wear finish, but this may not be crease-proof on everyone. It is great as an eye shadow base, or alone as a subtle wash of color. The formula is so smooth in fact, that it is easy to blend it all away and have to keep adding layers to get the desired color payoff. The pewter is a silery/gray with a tiny bit of a brown. Definitely in the taupe family, but a sheer and shimmery taupe. It does not make my lids itch or feel tight as it dries. I'm looking forward to trying the other two colors. I will reevaluate my 4 lippies after I have used this a little longer. =)