MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

on 2/11/2015 12:36:00 AM

G'ddamn I love this blush. Warm Soul, aka ORGASM blush. This baby rules

Don't shy away from the shimmer - it does not show up like glitter on the skin, it melts with it. And I'm tellin' you...this blush has got THAT kind of glow. It looks real so you might have some explainin' to do ;) :)

GET IT.

on 2/9/2015 2:40:00 PM

I love this blush so much!It gives a nice highlighted look to the skin without making it look glittery!I love it!highly recommend!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Warm soul is absolutely fabulous. It does not look like much by itself in the pan. In fact, the sales associate working recommended that I try this, when I originally came into the store to try on Gentle.

This is very natural, with a slight shimmer to it. The powder has a soft feel to it. I find it hard to put too much on (and this is a quality I enjoy in a blush, because I am fair and have a heavy hand).

Many people are commenting that the new packaging to the mineralize blushes is hard to open. A sales associate explained to me how to open it easily, as she watched me fumble with it - the trick is to hold the base of the pan with one hand, and pull the top open with your other hand, pulling up on the edges on the side. There is no need to pry it open with fingernails.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I finally found the perfect bronzy nude blush that doesn't turn orange or muddy. Better than nars madly, better than benefit dallas etc on my skin tone and the finish is perfect. Just a nice glow that fits the name of the blush.

on 11/27/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Warm soul is hands down my HG blush. It looks natural and radiant at the same time on my NC40/Bobbi Brown Warm Natural (4.5)/ Loreal True match w5-w6 skintone. The blush has shimmer in it but can easily be buffed away with application and tan girls will love this blush because it appears as a true bronzy flush on tan skin. I wear this blush every single day and the best part is, a little does go a long way!

on 11/1/2014 3:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is hands-down my favorite blush. I have to go out of my way *not* to wear this every day just for the sake of variety.

Pros:
* a perfect sun-kissed, bronzey/rosey blush
* truly brings warmth and brightness to the face
* delicate but buildable color
* easily blendable
* complements most other make-up well

Cons:
* sometimes magnetic closure can be fiddly to open (or maybe I'm just not very dexterous early in the morning)

on 9/8/2014 4:59:00 PM

I went looking for a low key blush to wear with stronger eye shawdow/lips and something stronger than my Benefit blushes which are VERY light. The MAC consultant recommended this and I am hooked. This isn't a true peach, pink or bronze. It's a blend of all that just give a glow to the cheeks without being too strong. Perfect for work too. I find I don't need to use my highlighters when I have this one it doubles and works perfectly with my NW20 skin. Totally love this. Universally flattering for just about anyone.

on 8/30/2014 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Ugh, this blush is so gorgeous. An absolute must have in my collection, Before meeting Warm Soul a few months ago - I was not a religious blush wearer to say the least, would swipe a lil' bronzer and highlighter after my foundation here and there and call it a day. Boy, was I missing out on a whole lot of glow, Warm Soul gives off such warmth and subtle glow to my complexion. Now the pigmentation of this isn't intense but that's the beauty of this, very subtle beigey-pink with a golden sheen - oh so pretty. I really urge for darker complexions to try this too (For reference I'm between NC45-NC50), I know this seems to be amazing on fairer complexions, so universally flattering!

on 8/12/2014 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

overall beautiful beigey pinky bronze warm color that just makes you look so alive! i think anybody can pull off this blush. its very pigmented and it lasts forever.

Great pigment but makes you break out

Popular Blush Products