MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

Its a very pretty color I would like it to be a bit brighter since my complexion is a bit light but its still good. However I think the price could be a little less expensive because of the light color of it but I would still buy it its pretty and sparkly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I will repurchase this blush until the day I die. It makes you look like you're glowing from within, like you have a warm soul ;) I reach for this blush 8 times out of 10.

I was hesitant to buy this blush because it looked brown in the pan to me. BUT the MAC makeup artist tried it on me and I immediately fell in love. My mom quickly told me I should buy it after seeing how much it brought my face to life. It has a nice warm peachy undertone hence why it's called Warm Soul. It looks really amazing on people who have a yellow/neutral skin undertone and dark features. I will buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! I will literally re-purchase it until i die. It really compliments my skin tone and brightens up my complexion. If I had just ONE makeup item i would have to use for the rest of my life it would be this blush - thats how good it is. Its great for middle eastern / hispanic / olive skin tones. The only downside is that it only lasts on my face ~3 hours, unless I use a primer, but i adore it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful high quality blush but it's not the best for medium skintones based on my experience. Every time I go to MAC, even if it's to buy something completely unrelated, every makeup artist always recommends I try warm soul blush. I eventually decided to try it out. With one swipe, it doesn't show up (NC30). I probably do 3-4 applications before it starts showing the way I want it to. This is because the tone is similar to my skin (beige). After I build i up a few times the effect is golden peach. It looks identical built up to Sunbasque and Peachtwist blush, which are my all time favourites. I think this blush is better for fairer skinned people.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. One of my top five favorites. This can double up as a bronzer and adds a warm peachy glow to your cheeks but I do find that it doesn't stay long on my cheeks.
But if you want a bronzey peachy glow, buy this.

I absolutely adore this blush! I love the entire mineralized line and this product is a MUST-HAVE. It gives a gentle glow to the face and it is such a beautiful color.

Love LOVE this blush ! The color is PERFECT. I skip bronzer and apply this all over my face, even on my eyes, for a natural glow. I don't wear a ton of makeup, but I feel like this would work for any makeup look, as well as all seasons. I don't think I will be hitting pan any time soon, but when I do I will definitely repurchase!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This blush is amazing! I love it so much!! No matter what blush I bought after this one , I always go back to him . Love it <3

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE this Mac product! It glides beautifully to my skin and it give me that look that I like. The natural look, the you can tell but can't tell I have blush on ( if I make any sense). The color is perfect and it does give you a natural glow. I would most definitely buy it again once my runs out!!

Top Rated MAC Products