MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

on 6/7/2015 11:39:00 AM

Love LOVE this blush ! The color is PERFECT. I skip bronzer and apply this all over my face, even on my eyes, for a natural glow. I don't wear a ton of makeup, but I feel like this would work for any makeup look, as well as all seasons. I don't think I will be hitting pan any time soon, but when I do I will definitely repurchase!!

on 5/28/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This blush is amazing! I love it so much!! No matter what blush I bought after this one , I always go back to him . Love it <3

on 5/19/2015 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE this Mac product! It glides beautifully to my skin and it give me that look that I like. The natural look, the you can tell but can't tell I have blush on ( if I make any sense). The color is perfect and it does give you a natural glow. I would most definitely buy it again once my runs out!!

on 5/19/2015 12:01:00 AM

This is my new favourite blush it is so perfect gives you a radiant glow but isn't too much and it just melts into your skin will definitely buy again

on 5/18/2015 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I LOVE this blush. It is perfect for fair fair skin like mine, and it's impossible to mess up the application. It always looks beautiful and I get compliments on how radiant I look with it. I have used it almost everyday for three years and I'm nowhere near the bottom of the pan. It's so gorgeous and you only need a little bit. Buy buy buy!

on 4/14/2015 1:53:00 AM

This blush is the BOMB! Leaves Orgasm for dust. Been using it for 4+ years.
I use MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW20 as an 'all over' foundation and my makeup routine is not complete without this. Once its on the cheeks plus a light dusting all over the face you get a little bit of a bronzer result when you see how it really puts the colour back in your face. It settles into skin perfectly throughout the day.

It's glorious. Buy it immediately.

on 4/9/2015 11:58:00 AM

This blush is okay. There is nothing overly special about it but it works great. It is quite peachy-pink and would suit someone with a more warm undertone opposed to my cool undertone I think. It has a slight bit of shimmer but nothing too dramatic. It feels soft and satin like to the touch and I would consider it more matte in texture opposed to luminous or dewy. It is quite powdery, not buttery.

on 4/6/2015 10:28:00 AM

love it, first blush I've ever tried and I haven't gone a day without it yet!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love it, I just got it today :) not much else to say that hasn't already been said, it's just a really awesome rosy peach. I love the satiny finish as well, it's a lot more natural looking than matte blushes. Edit: I wish it wasnt so sheer though, I really have to pack it on :(

on 2/11/2015 12:36:00 AM

G'ddamn I love this blush. Warm Soul, aka ORGASM blush. This baby rules

Don't shy away from the shimmer - it does not show up like glitter on the skin, it melts with it. And I'm tellin' you...this blush has got THAT kind of glow. It looks real so you might have some explainin' to do ;) :)

GET IT.