August 20, 2014 | 2027 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

overall beautiful beigey pinky bronze warm color that just makes you look so alive! i think anybody can pull off this blush. its very pigmented and it lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Great pigment but makes you break out

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by JayjayMua

I am a meduim brown skin town and have been using Dainty for ages but it is so pink that i have not been able to wear an orange tshirt as it clashes. Have just stuck with pink cheeks pink lipstick. I wanted a blush that highlights my cheekbones but doesnt offset my make up and for my NC44 skin it deffo does this. It is just beautiful. The only thing with mac blushers is that they often come loose from the packaging pot so be careful after time that will happen, just dont open upside down sideways :) this will give a beautiful summer glow xx

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by takeit2damax321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a versatile blush. It works for all seasons and makeup looks. This blush has a pinky beige tone with some gold. Just by lightly swiping it across your cheeks, it complements the cheekbones and adds the right amount of color to your face. If you're going for a more bold, pink cheeks look, you can definitely build it up with this blush. The texture of this is wonderful, not chalky at all. HG product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

NC42 here. I already own Gingerly which I love, but I wish it was not matte because I like to make my cheek bones stand out. Warm Soul is slightly lighter than and hasGingery the similar Blush/bronzer/warm color like Gingerly, but WITH highlighting effect! I tried it on in the store and marveled how it looks on my cheeks. It also looks good on other areas of the face. Very Natural, warm and lights up my face. This is versatile applying this. Super amazing for tan-darker skin. It is very pigmented which is excellent, I dont like weak blushes. A light hand is all you need. Plus, i can imagine it will last a long time. So glad I bought this and I would buy again!

By the way, This is a very glittery, but for me its ok. If your a type who likes a more "sheen" or "shimmer" this could be too much for you. If you have fair skin, I advise being careful or it could look harsh, just use a light hand. Fair skin ladies could also use this as a bronzer. 35CHF in Switzerland, not cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by chelseaxo

My holy grail blush. Can not describe how beautiful and healthy it makes you look, and it adds the most subtle, lovely warmth and depth to your complexion. It is quite shimmery, but applied with a stippling brush I don't find the shimmer is too obnoxious or over the top, and just adds a really pretty healthy glow. Think it's a really universal shade, if you're tan or pale - just be careful when applying because it is very peachy toned, meaning if you apply to much it can start to look orange.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Perfectbody

It makes my face look dull and darker, not really suit for the people who have yellow undertone, resell to my friend who has dark skin, really works on her.

I bought this blush because of BA recommendation, but you should not believe what BA said, just be yourself!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so pretty. Its like an in between of a bronzer and peach blush that warms up the face so nicely. I use the real techniques blush brush to apply and it looks quite natural. It matches my eyeshadow look perfectly and compliments the shade all that glitters. It lasts long and its not too shimmery and the packaging is great like most MAC products are

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Art4Cara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my daily "go-to" blush for a completely believable, warm natural look - I've been using this for a year and a half now and there's still PLENTY left so it's really a great buy. The nuances of the color are spot-on with gold, brown, orange, even a bit of pink, making it a great warm-neutral that's not too dark or dirty-looking like some bronzy shades can be. The mineral sparkles in it keep it from looking flat, but in no way add a "disco-ball" look LOL! A real keeper. My other blush is the Sunbasque which I wear when I have a little more color in my face, or for evening.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Rocklover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful, very finely milled, warm golden pink blush with just the right amount of shimmer. It was recommended to me when I asked a MAC makeup artist for a blush that suited me (blonde, fair) but wasn't too pink. This one is just perfect if you are looking for something that has a natural glow rather than an artificial looking pink.

I find application of this brush very easy. It's not highly pigmented so it's hard to overdo it unless you're trying to. I would recommend using natural hair brushes with this blush as synthetic brushes don't pick it up very well.

I have taken off 1 lippy for wear. I notice that after I have been on my phone there is some blush stuck to it afterwards. I haven't really come across a blush that doesn't do that though to be honest...it generally wears well throughout the day, never ends up patchy.

Overall I am very happy with this blush. I am on my second one now and will definitely repurchase. It's the perfect everyday colour for me.