November 29, 2014 | 1718 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Warm soul is hands down my HG blush. It looks natural and radiant at the same time on my NC40/Bobbi Brown Warm Natural (4.5)/ Loreal True match w5-w6 skintone. The blush has shimmer in it but can easily be buffed away with application and tan girls will love this blush because it appears as a true bronzy flush on tan skin. I wear this blush every single day and the best part is, a little does go a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by kbam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is hands-down my favorite blush. I have to go out of my way *not* to wear this every day just for the sake of variety.

Pros:
* a perfect sun-kissed, bronzey/rosey blush
* truly brings warmth and brightness to the face
* delicate but buildable color
* easily blendable
* complements most other make-up well

Cons:
* sometimes magnetic closure can be fiddly to open (or maybe I'm just not very dexterous early in the morning)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I went looking for a low key blush to wear with stronger eye shawdow/lips and something stronger than my Benefit blushes which are VERY light. The MAC consultant recommended this and I am hooked. This isn't a true peach, pink or bronze. It's a blend of all that just give a glow to the cheeks without being too strong. Perfect for work too. I find I don't need to use my highlighters when I have this one it doubles and works perfectly with my NW20 skin. Totally love this. Universally flattering for just about anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ugh, this blush is so gorgeous. An absolute must have in my collection, Before meeting Warm Soul a few months ago - I was not a religious blush wearer to say the least, would swipe a lil' bronzer and highlighter after my foundation here and there and call it a day. Boy, was I missing out on a whole lot of glow, Warm Soul gives off such warmth and subtle glow to my complexion. Now the pigmentation of this isn't intense but that's the beauty of this, very subtle beigey-pink with a golden sheen - oh so pretty. I really urge for darker complexions to try this too (For reference I'm between NC45-NC50), I know this seems to be amazing on fairer complexions, so universally flattering!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

overall beautiful beigey pinky bronze warm color that just makes you look so alive! i think anybody can pull off this blush. its very pigmented and it lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Great pigment but makes you break out

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by JayjayMua

I am a meduim brown skin town and have been using Dainty for ages but it is so pink that i have not been able to wear an orange tshirt as it clashes. Have just stuck with pink cheeks pink lipstick. I wanted a blush that highlights my cheekbones but doesnt offset my make up and for my NC44 skin it deffo does this. It is just beautiful. The only thing with mac blushers is that they often come loose from the packaging pot so be careful after time that will happen, just dont open upside down sideways :) this will give a beautiful summer glow xx

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by takeit2damax321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a versatile blush. It works for all seasons and makeup looks. This blush has a pinky beige tone with some gold. Just by lightly swiping it across your cheeks, it complements the cheekbones and adds the right amount of color to your face. If you're going for a more bold, pink cheeks look, you can definitely build it up with this blush. The texture of this is wonderful, not chalky at all. HG product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

NC42 here. I already own Gingerly which I love, but I wish it was not matte because I like to make my cheek bones stand out. Warm Soul is slightly lighter than and hasGingery the similar Blush/bronzer/warm color like Gingerly, but WITH highlighting effect! I tried it on in the store and marveled how it looks on my cheeks. It also looks good on other areas of the face. Very Natural, warm and lights up my face. This is versatile applying this. Super amazing for tan-darker skin. It is very pigmented which is excellent, I dont like weak blushes. A light hand is all you need. Plus, i can imagine it will last a long time. So glad I bought this and I would buy again!

By the way, This is a very glittery, but for me its ok. If your a type who likes a more "sheen" or "shimmer" this could be too much for you. If you have fair skin, I advise being careful or it could look harsh, just use a light hand. Fair skin ladies could also use this as a bronzer. 35CHF in Switzerland, not cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by chelseaxo

My holy grail blush. Can not describe how beautiful and healthy it makes you look, and it adds the most subtle, lovely warmth and depth to your complexion. It is quite shimmery, but applied with a stippling brush I don't find the shimmer is too obnoxious or over the top, and just adds a really pretty healthy glow. Think it's a really universal shade, if you're tan or pale - just be careful when applying because it is very peachy toned, meaning if you apply to much it can start to look orange.