April 16, 2014 | 2057 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by chelseaxo

My holy grail blush. Can not describe how beautiful and healthy it makes you look, and it adds the most subtle, lovely warmth and depth to your complexion. It is quite shimmery, but applied with a stippling brush I don't find the shimmer is too obnoxious or over the top, and just adds a really pretty healthy glow. Think it's a really universal shade, if you're tan or pale - just be careful when applying because it is very peachy toned, meaning if you apply to much it can start to look orange.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Perfectbody

It makes my face look dull and darker, not really suit for the people who have yellow undertone, resell to my friend who has dark skin, really works on her.

I bought this blush because of BA recommendation, but you should not believe what BA said, just be yourself!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so pretty. Its like an in between of a bronzer and peach blush that warms up the face so nicely. I use the real techniques blush brush to apply and it looks quite natural. It matches my eyeshadow look perfectly and compliments the shade all that glitters. It lasts long and its not too shimmery and the packaging is great like most MAC products are

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Art4Cara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my daily "go-to" blush for a completely believable, warm natural look - I've been using this for a year and a half now and there's still PLENTY left so it's really a great buy. The nuances of the color are spot-on with gold, brown, orange, even a bit of pink, making it a great warm-neutral that's not too dark or dirty-looking like some bronzy shades can be. The mineral sparkles in it keep it from looking flat, but in no way add a "disco-ball" look LOL! A real keeper. My other blush is the Sunbasque which I wear when I have a little more color in my face, or for evening.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Rocklover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful, very finely milled, warm golden pink blush with just the right amount of shimmer. It was recommended to me when I asked a MAC makeup artist for a blush that suited me (blonde, fair) but wasn't too pink. This one is just perfect if you are looking for something that has a natural glow rather than an artificial looking pink.

I find application of this brush very easy. It's not highly pigmented so it's hard to overdo it unless you're trying to. I would recommend using natural hair brushes with this blush as synthetic brushes don't pick it up very well.

I have taken off 1 lippy for wear. I notice that after I have been on my phone there is some blush stuck to it afterwards. I haven't really come across a blush that doesn't do that though to be honest...it generally wears well throughout the day, never ends up patchy.

Overall I am very happy with this blush. I am on my second one now and will definitely repurchase. It's the perfect everyday colour for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by xiue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My fave blush so far! LOVE IT. At the counter I wouldn't even think twice about picking it up. It just looks like some loaded up sparkly boring bronze rose but on my NC 25-30 skin WOW. A very natural flush with a glow! LOVE LOVE IT. I am thankful that I asked the MUA to just pick a blush that would go with my skin tone! It goes on sheer but is very buildable, which I love since I don't like overdone blush.

I love this much more than Nars Orgasm due to the darker shade.

Would def buy this again. Such a beautiful, and natural colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm returning to the world of MAC blushes after a long hiatus. This is my first Mineralize blush and better late than never.
I wanted a blush that would give me that soft rosy glow without looking obvious but gave me just a hint of colour, especially for the times when I'm wearing a strong lip colour.
Warm Soul is perfect for my NC30/C3 skin tone, especially for the winter and I think it might work as a bronzer for the summer.
The texture is soft and silky and it would be hard to overdo. The staying power is good without becoming splotchy or streaking.
I think this shade would flatter most skin tones, especially those with warm complexions.
So glad I jumped on the Warm Soul train at last!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Kiwistace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gave it to my Mum.
I totally wanted to love this and I can completely see why others like it (it looks amazing on my Mum) but literally makes my face look dirty. Does nothing for me at all.
NW15 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was an accidental purchase. I was trying foundations at Mac, and as I'm very pale I looked startlingly white in the mirror after the lady had slapped it on. She said "You just need blush" and literally reached for the first one nearest her. I looked in the mirror and had instantaneously changed from Deathly to Healthy. Well I walked outta there without any foundation but with this instead. I've now been wearing it non-stop ever since. I bought Nars Lustre last year, but it was a trifle too orange on my cool skin. This is what I wanted Lustre to be: neutral, easy, goes with everything, shows off my cheekbones, and makes me look alive without emphasising my pinkness.

I have some great pink & peach blushes - but there are times you don't want that look. Warm Soul is the PERFECT neutral for pale girls. Not too brown, not too orange, not too pink, not too shimmery.....juuuuust right.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by cakeandmilkyum

I absolutely adore this blush. I bought it a couple months ago during summer, when I was much more tan, and I didn't reach for it as much as I did for my MAC Pink Swoon. I usually pair my blushes with my bronzers, and at the time, Warm Soul was too "warm" for my liking, if it makes any sense (it just made me look like I had a bit much to drink and my cheeks were too red). Now it's winter, and I am much more lighter. Some people don't agree on wearing bronzers in the winter, but I always did. This year, looking back at my old photos, I realized that wearing bronzer in the summer was very obvious. That's when I decided to go on a mission to find a blush that will work as replacement for my bronzer, that will still be able to give me the glow that I love, but in a much more subtle and natural way. Of course, starting my hunt at MAC, I saw a pot of blush and it immediately caught my attention. It was beautiful and golden, shimmery, but yet had a light rosey hint. I swept it on my cheeks and was amazed at how beautiful it made my skin look. Even though it looked very shimmery in the pot, it was not like that at all. The shimmer literally melted and blended perfectly onto my cheeks and the colour of the blush gave me a natural flushed look. Just before I was about to make my purchase, I took a look at what the amazing blush was named, and turns out I already have it :) I haven't used anything else ever since. It's like a bronzer, blush and highlighter all in one! I'm glad I found the perfect replacement for my bronzer this winter! Sometimes, you just have to give certain products a 2nd, or 3rd chance :D

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No