November 24, 2014 | 1276 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Possibly the least messy concealer ever. I have experienced zero leaking or messy-ness with this. Blends really well and overall I'm impressed with it. Not as high coverage as I expected. It is medium at best. Still a great concealer if you don't need super high coverage. Sits really well on the skin and looks natural! This one is perfect for 'no makeup' makeup days. I might even say this is one of the most natural look concealer in my way too large concealer collection.

Coverage: Medium
Texture: Light, liquid
Crease: No
Drying: No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by KatieHinks

Great full coverage concealer! Covers what I need and very lightweight and natural at the same time!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

In the past month, I have spent so much money on concealer, it's ridiculous. So when I went to the mall to return the MAC concealer I got, I decided to just look at all the concealers. I went to Sephora and looked at the NARS Cream Concealer but they didn't have the right color for me or so I thought. I went to Bloomingdales and looked at Bobbi Brown, Chanel and Lancome. The Maquicomplete had caught my eye but I still shopped around.

The next day, I got up and put on my new primer and my concealer. After about an hour or two, my eyes seemed irritated. Kind of like how they feel if I smell a perfume that is way too strong. I'm not sensitive to a bunch of things but I had to take off my eye makeup immediately. Later on, I wanted to see if it was the new primer or if it was the concealer so I put some concealer on one eye and started to put the primer on the other. Before I could finish the primer eye, my concealer eye started to feel irritated. Even after taking it off, my eye still felt irritated. So back it goes.

So for now I'll stick to my cheapie LA Girl Pro Conceal and continue my search for the right concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I generally don't care for Lancome. Their cosmetics are typically not high quality enough. This concealer is a little gem, though. It takes very little, and does not dry out quickly. It looks like it would dry out quickly in the tube, but it doesn't. The colors are superb and the coverage is awesome. It does not break me out. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Jewels026

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just bought this concealer and its already a hit! I've tried to find a good concealer for about a year now and everything else was hard to apply and cakey. This bends beautifully to a soft finish. Moisturizes well and covers dark circles like a dream. I look younger with it on! Love this product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Kentauride

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't use this for under eyes as I find it creases, but it is the best concealer I have ever used for blemishes and generalized redness. The texture is perfect, it blends easily, it covers completely but it can be blended out for a moderate coverage. I have actually used this stuff as foundation for extended periods and it works amazingly well for that. I have rosacea so lots of facial redness. I would just dot this around, blend it with a foundation brush, set with powder - done. Lasts all day, doesn't cause breakouts. Comes in a shade light enough for me! Ivoire. But even the Light Buff shade will work for me in a pinch. My local Sephora does not carry the lightest shade, I have to get it at a Lancome counter.

My only complaint is the packaging. For some reason, even if I am very careful with it and store it upright on the counter, it gets all gunked up and gross in the cap threads. Older ones will actually start kind of oozing out along the seam where the cap closes. Other than cleaning the threads every time I use it, I haven't found a way of preventing it from doing that. So I took a lippie off for that annoyance. I do like the doe-foot applicator, it makes it easy to dot it exactly where I want it.

Definitely more expensive than a drugstore concealer, but I've never found a drugstore product that worked as well. And it's midrange pricing for a department store product. I will absolutely continue to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by PrettyBougie

My Fav!
I keep one of these with me at all times. The finish is gorgeous. This concealer Does NOT crease. Lasts long and though my eyes can be very sensitive this concealer has never had a bad effect on my eyes. I normally wouldn't have picked this up but they were out of Chanel concealer in my color and the sales rep suggested this. I've been hooked ever since. You don't have to use a lot. A little goes a LONG way. I've slept over at a friends house, forgot my foundation and this concealer gave me all the coverage I needed for a flawless face! This is definitely worth the buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

I have always struggled with under-eye circles and I thought it was time to splurge on a high-end concealer. It works OKAY, but doesn't work as well as it should for its price. I wouldn't waste my money on this, they're are better drugstore concealers out there for 1/3 of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Lynn2013

I need to rave about the yellow corrector. It does not crease. I only use it in the inner corners as I am dark there and also have close set eyes, need to open up. Then I apply a light pink Lancome e/s to offset the yellow. Looks not perfect but does the job, I do look almost wide eyed. It is a good product, suprised it is not rated higher.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by quyenphan

I really like this concealer, it has a natural matte finish and is a great colour match for me, in the summer I use medium bisque and in the summer I use light buff. It is long-lasting and has pretty good coverage. It is expensive but compared to other products it is definitely worth the price.