Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

on 7/7/2015 11:23:00 PM

Didn't work for me, but your mileage may very. It is not terrible. It could work for you. So I wanted a concealer that would cover my allergy induced dark circles in the brutal, humid summer time and not fade or crease on my oily skin, but this was too emollient. After I applied this concealer it didn't dry as it had in my wrist, so then it creased terribly. Maybe I am applying it incorrectly? I apply on bare skin without any foundation. Maybe this will be amazing in the winter. Anyway, so far Rimmel's Match Perfect and Garnier' s circle eraser are working well for me but I would like something that lasts all day. Maybe I just need a HG primer that works for the under eye area w/o looking cakey?

on 5/24/2015 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So so amazing! Looks so natural but looks amazing on the skin, will definitely re purchase and highly recommend!

on 4/9/2015 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have been looking for a good concealer for many years. Bobbi Brown chestnut is my favorite, but it creases heavily. This is the real deal here. Looks natural, does not settle into fine lines, perfect match. Pricey, but I am 37 and need something great! Yes!

on 12/28/2014 9:31:00 PM

It's nice and light. The coverage is amazing. And matches my skin perfectly. Would deffenitly buy it again.

on 3/20/2014 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Possibly the least messy concealer ever. I have experienced zero leaking or messy-ness with this. Blends really well and overall I'm impressed with it. Not as high coverage as I expected. It is medium at best. Still a great concealer if you don't need super high coverage. Sits really well on the skin and looks natural! This one is perfect for 'no makeup' makeup days. I might even say this is one of the most natural look concealer in my way too large concealer collection.

Coverage: Medium
Texture: Light, liquid
Crease: No
Drying: No

on 2/17/2014 2:52:00 PM

Great full coverage concealer! Covers what I need and very lightweight and natural at the same time!

on 11/21/2013 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

In the past month, I have spent so much money on concealer, it's ridiculous. So when I went to the mall to return the MAC concealer I got, I decided to just look at all the concealers. I went to Sephora and looked at the NARS Cream Concealer but they didn't have the right color for me or so I thought. I went to Bloomingdales and looked at Bobbi Brown, Chanel and Lancome. The Maquicomplete had caught my eye but I still shopped around.

The next day, I got up and put on my new primer and my concealer. After about an hour or two, my eyes seemed irritated. Kind of like how they feel if I smell a perfume that is way too strong. I'm not sensitive to a bunch of things but I had to take off my eye makeup immediately. Later on, I wanted to see if it was the new primer or if it was the concealer so I put some concealer on one eye and started to put the primer on the other. Before I could finish the primer eye, my concealer eye started to feel irritated. Even after taking it off, my eye still felt irritated. So back it goes.

So for now I'll stick to my cheapie LA Girl Pro Conceal and continue my search for the right concealer.

on 10/1/2013 7:10:00 PM

I generally don't care for Lancome. Their cosmetics are typically not high quality enough. This concealer is a little gem, though. It takes very little, and does not dry out quickly. It looks like it would dry out quickly in the tube, but it doesn't. The colors are superb and the coverage is awesome. It does not break me out. Awesome!

on 9/25/2013 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this concealer and its already a hit! I've tried to find a good concealer for about a year now and everything else was hard to apply and cakey. This bends beautifully to a soft finish. Moisturizes well and covers dark circles like a dream. I look younger with it on! Love this product

on 9/8/2013 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't use this for under eyes as I find it creases, but it is the best concealer I have ever used for blemishes and generalized redness. The texture is perfect, it blends easily, it covers completely but it can be blended out for a moderate coverage. I have actually used this stuff as foundation for extended periods and it works amazingly well for that. I have rosacea so lots of facial redness. I would just dot this around, blend it with a foundation brush, set with powder - done. Lasts all day, doesn't cause breakouts. Comes in a shade light enough for me! Ivoire. But even the Light Buff shade will work for me in a pinch. My local Sephora does not carry the lightest shade, I have to get it at a Lancome counter.

My only complaint is the packaging. For some reason, even if I am very careful with it and store it upright on the counter, it gets all gunked up and gross in the cap threads. Older ones will actually start kind of oozing out along the seam where the cap closes. Other than cleaning the threads every time I use it, I haven't found a way of preventing it from doing that. So I took a lippie off for that annoyance. I do like the doe-foot applicator, it makes it easy to dot it exactly where I want it.

Definitely more expensive than a drugstore concealer, but I've never found a drugstore product that worked as well. And it's midrange pricing for a department store product. I will absolutely continue to repurchase this.