December 20, 2014 | 890 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Plane View

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by viviennnne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's hard to describe the color, but it's sth like grayish-blue on my eyes. and i love the color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Plane View is a blue teal color w/ lots of shimmer. I applied it wet for a pretty foiled look. Lasts all day w/ UDPP.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2008 1:12:00 AM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First off, it is almost exactly the same color as Starlit. Plane View is slightly toward green, I think, but you can't even tell the difference when it's on your eyelids. I personally like Mistletoe a lot more because it's more sophisticated. But Plane View has it's Pros as well. It is a nice blue/grey/shimmery eye shadow for night wears. Beautiful when pairing it with a darker shade of blue or plain black(as base) for smokey looks. It's not a bad shade, really, but it's just really similar to Starlit. And they're both similar to Mistletoe and Silver Spoon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not at all like the description on the website. Unfortunately I own Starlit as well and this is exactly the same! Perhaps if I didn't already own Starlit I would have ranked it higher because overall I do like the color. It comes out very shimmery pale ocean blue. Takes a lot of building to get the color in the pot tho.

I'm just peeved I own the shade twice. O and my label has it spelled "Plain" (not Plane) View.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2008 8:59:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This isnt what i thought it would be. its fairly light and a silvery blue color, it looks a lot like bird bath and starlit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

On the website its spelled 'plane view', on the container it comes in its spelled 'plain view' but it does really match the description of what you might see out of a plane window overlooking the ocean. This color is a shimmery deep blue/green. In the container it looks a lot more blue but as soon as you see it on skin (or at least on mine) it appears as a very smokey mix of royal blue and forest green. I cant usually wear light greens or light blues but the darkness of this color really allows me to wear it much better. It makes an interesting change from my usual go-to colors although its not probably one of my favourites (it doesnt enhance my hazel green eyes very much) I will still wear it and possibly buy it again.