July 25, 2014 | 1790 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Color Revitalize Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by lisaachang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this but I don't. Left build up in my hair after first use that just got worse and started to cause breakage. My color seemed off too. Actually never finished the bottles and couldn't wait to get back to dove!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes. Yes to this. It was a great surprise that this product was actually good, it turned out being great. It is great at detangling and conditioning. It makes my hair silky soft without weighing it down. I use the shampoo too and it makes my hair look and feel so healthy! I bought it when I redid my dark hair, I really thought it was going to suck so I was very pleasantly surprised when this turn out to be HG for me! The shampoo is also great. I use a wide tooth comb to detangle my hair after I apply this in the shower, then rinse and I don't touch my hair during he drying process. It brings out all my waves and spirals (around the nape of my neck). When I straighten my hair it looks soft and shiny. I'm very happy to have found this combo! So far it hasn't seemed to strip my hair, I'll come back with updates if I remember with those very relevant details. Only complaint... wish it came with a Charlie Hunnam and/or a pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a 2-pack of the shampoo & conditioner large pump bottles at Sam's Club for less than $10. I have been coloring my hair at home for years. My hair is very coarse, thick, and tends to be dry. I only wash my hair 2-3 times per week, but I also heat style, so I need something hydrating that will hold my color. Overall I am very happy with these products. The shampoo & conditioner are both rich, don't strip my color, don't leave my hair dry, and smell nice & fruity. If you have oily hair, these may be too rich for you, but for my dry hair they work great. I have been using them for several months and have already purchased backups. For the price, you can't beat these.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by adara260

This shampoo and conditioner both are ineffective. Its too moisturizing for my hair. I would consider my hair damaged but this set is clearly for super damaged, coarse and super dry hair. The shampoo leaves so much residue on my hair, I can't even tell what the conditioner does. Maybe its the sunflower oil that makes this product too heavy? It smells nice though and the bottle is utilitarian.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

did nothing to my hair
I give it 2 lippies only for the good smell

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

I only use the conditioner because I use a shampoo for blonde hair. This conditioner is pretty good. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. This is the ONLY shampoo and conditioner that my teenage daughter will use. If she runs out, she goes through withdrawals, :-D!! Overall, this conditioner is good for my hair. I don't know if it protects my color, since I just starting using it, though. Will update.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Tsumaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its alright...doesn't particularly moisturize my hair. I think it may even be striping my color. It also leaves a thick buildup on my hair which I really hate. The smell is also getting to me....
Don't mean to be a negative nancy but this product really doesn't work on me. Glad it worked on everyone else...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Ebeth76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this for free with the shampoo as a Bzzagent campaign and I am so glad i did! I would have never picked this up off the shelf on my own, because I haven't used a drugstore shampoo in ages. i usually use Biolage or Oscar Blandi jasmine line, maybe MOP green salad products. This conditioner is as good if not better than all of these, and considering you can pick this up at wally world with a coupon for under $2 it's an amazing deal.
For reference i have wavy, poofy, color- treated hair that is usually dry - on the verge of being damaged. I color it red which fades quickly so I need to touch it up quite often. This gives my hair the right amount of weight and shine so all I need is a little gel or mousse to control my waves and I am good to go. My red has now lasted beautifully, it stays vibrant until my roots are almost an inch long, which is wonderful.
I am finishing my second bottle and so far i see no signs of build-up.
Biolage will have to wait a long while before i shell out $20+ for conditioner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by WhatWasThat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a BzzAgent. I am really liking this conditioner. I have very dry, very frizzy semi-curly hair. My hair has become much softer after using this. I've never actually felt my hair like this before, it's quite nice! This does nothing for the frizz, I need a seperate product for that. I usually wear my hair in a ponytail since I'm too dang busy to style it. I have side bangs though, and I have to flat-iron them. Since using the shampoo & conditioner they just behave better. I really want to flat-iron the rest of my hair to see if it does the same! There's no frizz or dryness when I flat iron my bangs now, which before they had to be tamed, and were still a bit dry. Definately a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by my3sons5

I received a full size bottle of this conditioner to review as a BZZ agent. I have been coloring my hair for decades and my preferred conditioner comes with my hair color (L'Oreal Preference). However, I do use a light conditioner approximately once a week (I have wavy, colored hair that is not washed daily). I have to say I was surprised.....I like this conditioner. It left my hair soft, not weighted down, and easy to comb through. I do add a leave-in conditioner after my shower because of the climate I live in (hot,humid) and the texture of my hair (wavy to curly with multiple flyaways). The consistency of this conditioner may lend itself to "leave-in" and I might just try leaving a bit of this in my hair one day to see if it works that way as well (always looking to multi-task my products)!!