December 20, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lip Gloss - Napoleon Perdis - Gloss Patrol Sydney

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by amandamooo

omg i love this lip gloss, i have it in the colour dallas, which is a pretty pink that adds a light pink tint to your natural lip colour, it has a brush applicator that makes it a bit awkward to apply but you'll live. it has pretty decent staying power, its nice and shiny and smells so so so good, like strawberries and toffee mixed together? strawberry toffee perhaps? but yeah i would definitely repurchase even though i go this free with a mag subscription! i LOVE IT and would recommend it to anyone:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by missarianne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product! The color sets in really well and it has a nice baby pink tint to it. It also smells really like strawberry ice cream which is a plus. Highly recommend this as it is my new favorite lipgloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 4:06:00 AM More reviews by citysnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my most favorite lip gloss of all time. It is a gorgeous opaque light coraly pink. It lasts quite a while, it is a little sticky but it doesnt bother me. This is the most gorgeous color, most of my friends have this and it suits them all amazingly. Highly recommended!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by StarStarHeart

Wow this lip gloss rocks!! It is a perfect pink. It is a full cover gloss in the perfect shade of baby pink. It is moisturizing and longer lasting than most glosses.

The packaging is cute and I always prefer the brush applicator rather than a doe foot wand. It smells great too, very soft.

I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipgloss of all time. I wear it all the time. It's the perfect pink gloss. I hate that it's so hard to get. I wish I can get a bunch of them and stock up!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by baileybabe7486

Love the cute packaging with the white lid and logo. This is a creamy, milky, non shimmer cool baby pink. Think NARS Turkish Delight but more pink, no peach and a shade or two darker. It is nearly opaque and blends very well. I love it over Stila CC in Lillium, gives that milky pale pink lip everyone's always looking for. Smells like strawberry milkshakes.