October 22, 2014 | 1851 users online

Treatments - Nailtiques - Formula 3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by pualani

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first review ever but I have had such great success with Nailtiques Formula 2, I needed to share. My nails were splitting and breaking and they never seemed to grow past a certain length. Which was not very long at all. My results were dramatic and I am so pleased my nails got stronger, no longer split and grew longer. I tell every woman with problem nails to give it a try, I followed the directions which are to apply a coat every day until you see the desired results. After about 3 months of continuous use I achieved my perfect natural long and strong nails. I still apply to my nails as a base coat then use a colored polish, I think I will be purchasing the next step which I think is formula 1 to maintain them. It is a bit pricey at $15.00, but I am so happy with my results and I the one bottle lasted me a long time considering the applications I did.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I've used all strengths of Nailtiques, although they all made my nails harder, they continued to split at the sides.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by meanteacher

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All my nails were splitting, chipping, breaking, just plain awful. This stuff worked and worked quickly. I now have to clip my nails because they get too long. I have gone from formula three to formula one for maintenance. The formulas dry quickly and have a nice shine for everyday nice looking nails. No polish is necessary.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2010 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Jayemceetee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this for my brittle, peeling, post-nopausal, post-20years of nail enhancements nails.

It did nothing for me. Actually it did. It made my nails yellow.

I was disappointed, but I'm old enough to know that there is no one product that suits everybody. There are products I love that some people write bad reviews about. So, if you have the problems I had, this review should not put you off trying this product. It has a very good reputation and some people swear by it!

Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by metalmynx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will never be without this again. I'm 47 now and my nails have never been great, but lately they have been splitting and peeling - I had a few problem nails but now I seem to have 10 problem nails. This stuff is a lifesaver. I have long (past the tips of my fingers) nails for the first time in years. I apply it as a base coat then every other day as a top coat over my regular polish. Manicure lasts a week with minimal chipping and my nails look good underneath. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by mk76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product - this formulation is for hard or dry nails. Nailtiques is the best strengthener.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by grich17

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a new product for dry, brittle nails that has worked wonders on my nails to grow them to a length they've never reached before. I've tried every nail product out there, including Nailtiques 2 and 2 Plus, which are good, but weren't addressing my problem. My nails now (I'm 46) seem to break very quickly as if they are dry and brittle. Formula 3 applied daily has helped them grow well past the tips of my fingers, something that they just don't do! It doesn't seem to stay on the ends real well (I'm hard on my nails) so I use the Nailtiques remover (makes a difference in not drying them out further) after four days and start over. Really pleased to find a product that makes such a difference.