October 1, 2014 | 1124 users online

Concealers - Revlon - Beyond Natural Concealer and Highlighters [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by inasaduk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I saw this product at a discount chemist for $4. This concealer isn't that great in concealing blemishes or under eye. But this product is great if you're not wanting to put foundation, and just want a concealer only day. I find this concealer creamy with a satin finish, very natural, and I looked quite flawless without foundation. The highlighter on the other hand isn't that great. It's too creamy and does not highlight.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

Nice creamy concealer that covers well but natural. the package is so bad that both the color I have broke on me. terrible

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by MUA23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Blast, I'm sorry this has been discontinued. My local Bog Lots is carryint these for $3.50. My sister chose the Med/Med and I chose the Light/Med. The packaging is ok, as long as the pallet is not dropped. I can easily see this breaking because the housing is pretty flimsy. That said, the product is decent enough. I tried some out as soon as I got home and just washed my face. No creasing at all. The highlighter is decent as well, looks very complimentary above my cheekbones. I can see this with a cream or gel blush for a subtle, two-dimensional look for summer. I always set my consealer with powder and used some Clinique with very good results.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by mzbebemontana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one of the first concealers I have ever purchased and I am in LOVE with it. I had no problem finding the perfect shade for my skin. The consistency is awesome,very creamy and easy to blend. I use this concealer every time I apply my makeup. I use it to define my brows as well as undereye. I do not have dark circles I just use it to brighten but the coverage is very nice. I would recommend to set it with a powder if you are using it underneath your eyes. Overall great product. Although, it is discontinued I will be purchasing more off of ebay. I dont plan on running out anytime soon because I bought backups :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by slightlystarry

The product comes with 2 sides- a concealer side (I'd guess about 60-70% of the total product) and a smaller highlighter side. The concealer is pretty mediocre--although the peach-toned color is ideal for disguising dark circles, I found it made my undereye area look chalky and dramatized my fine lines (and I'm not even 20, so imagine what it'd do on an older person). The highlighter, however, is absolutely beautiful. Most cream highlighters tend to look pretty in the packaging but show up as chunky glitter on your skin. I find this highlighter to be super creamy and smooth, and when applied to my cheekbones makes my skin look hydrated and naturally dewy. Even when I look closely I don't notice any sparkles or glitter, just a nice, natural sheen. However, since the product is primarily a concealer and because I don't want to pay good money for something that is only 1/3 highlighter, I still have to rate it a 3.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by auricblaze4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I had to buy two shades (medium and deep, I think they're called) and mix them together with a concealer brush for my perfect shade. The concealers are nice and creamy.

Pros: Creamy and soft. This covers up my under eye circles as well as blemishes and dark spots. Pat it on gently and it blends well.

Cons: Can look too cakey if too much is used. It also creases into my under eye if I'm not careful with the amount used. Also, I find that the concealer is easy to remove if you touch your face somewhat often. Don't use it on dry spots, they WILL look worse.

I would repurchase these again, but only for the concealers. The highlighters are gross and sticky and make me look oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by danysedai

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this concealer for undereye circles and small blemishes or dark spots. I'm NC45 in MAC and I bought this without reading any reviews first and was very pleasantly surprised to see how well the 330 (Medium-Deep) matches my skin tone. I use it instead of a full face of foundation, just cover under eye circles in a triangle (side of nose,under eye and then back to nostril) and then blend. Texture is creamy and has never broken me out. I returned to buy it again when it was gone and it's been discontinued. So now I get it new in box off ebay, I buy 2 at a time and stock up. For reference I have Mac concealer, Kevyn Aucoin SS but this is my everyday concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by kurishe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product at Big Lots for $3. I use concealers to hide my acne scars and blemishes. It does cover and blend in very well but it turns into dry patches at times since I have dry skin. As for the highlighter, I tried using it on my cheekbones but it looked like I applied vaseline. Looked too greasy for me. I don't know where else to use the highlighter on my face so I'm only using the concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by crazycici

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great natural looking concealer. I am a NC25 and the light-medium fits perfectly. It's creamy, a little thick, but easy to blend with a concealer brush. At first it could be a little dry, but after 15 minutes or so it looks perfect. It has a medium to full coverage. great for acne marks and darker spots. I also like to wear it really sheer as an overall foundation. The whole look is very natural. However, i wouldn't use it as an under eye concealer, it's a little too thick.

I also like the highlighter. It's soft and sheer but noticeable. Gives a nice glow. Overall great product, will continue to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by SarenaW

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I must have gone through atleast 3 of these, and I really dont know why. The concealer covers undereye circles well, due to the orange undertones. However, the formula is very thick and creamy, I found that it would crease and accentuate and lines you might have around your eyes. The highlight is pretty much worthless. It's greasy and honestly just a waste of time. I promise you that there are much better products out there!