July 28, 2014 | 1454 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Dainty

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by fallenoffwings

My first MAC blush. It is extremely pretty and feminine without being too overpowering, although that might be my olive/tanned skin. Is very buildable, so you can have a light application to a heavier and pinker application depending on what you like, but it is a bit difficult to get color payoff. Lasts all day, and is very subtly shimmery but not too much so.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Helga92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first mac blush and I love it! It looks really nice on my nc15 skin and the product lasts a really long time. I've had this blush for about 2 years and I still haven't hit the pan. I don't use this every day since I have more blushes but I use it very often and it is one of my favorite blushes. It's a beautiful pink color with a slight shimmer but it does not look shimmery on the cheeks but gives a healthy glow. It does not last the whole day but that is not a problem for me. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm nw10-13 this looks ugly on me.. I used to be tan nw25, also look bad

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Emmmmma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this blush while in Paris recently and thought that it would be a very simple and pretty blush to add to the collection. The makeup artist at the store put Dainty on one cheek and Dolly Mix on the other, saying that Dainty suited me a lot better. After taking it home and using it multiple times, I found myself struggling to get any colour pay-off from this blush! It took a look of brush swirling to get the product onto my brush, and it went on so subtly that it wasn't even worth wearing! I don't know if I just got a one off bad product, or if all of them are like this, but now I have this unused blush sitting in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by fmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first ever mineralised MAC blush and it is safe to say I love it! It is what made me fall in love with using blush. I have fair skin, but I do fake tan a lot and this blush suits me with or without a tan. It, in my opinion, is such a beautiful growly colour and I love seeing photos of myself wearing it because my cheeks always looked define and my skin healthy. I do not necessarily believe this is an every day blush ( I tend to lean more towards my At Dusk blush by Mac for that ) but it certainly is beautiful for the weekends and when you are going out.

Application is easy and it is difficult to over do it. It does have a shimmer, but very flattering. I think it is comparable, but NOT the same, as NARS Orgasm. The only negative thing I can say about this is that the blush does not have amazing lasting power. After four hours, you do need a top up. However I am willing to overlook that as I believe it is an incredible product :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Love this blush it's soooo lovely and feminine. I can't see this being great on darker skin tones but on fair it gives the prettiest glow to the cheeks.
Only downfall with the baked blushes is they can emphasize pores. That's why I only gave it 4 lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by afreed

I love this blush. You can really build it. It stays all day and the blush itself has lasted me forever! I have had it since July and I wear it at least twice a week and nearly made a dent in it. I love it so much. You do have to be careful with the brush you use because some brushes pick up more product than others and it becomes to much. It can be a very strong pink color at times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

My very first and only MAC blush and my favorite. It's a yellow-pink with gold but looks very fresh and pretty on my NW20 skin. It gives just a flush of color and is very pigmented. I love these Mineral blushes from MAC and am looking forward to purchasing another after Christmas.

This is similar to NARS Orgasm but more pink. I don't have NARS but I have tried it before and it looks very similar, except I didn't like NARS Orgasm on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Kiwistace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wear this every single day. Has replaced Nars orgasm as my no.1 blush. Found Nars a little too glittery (threw too much gold). Dainty is a little pinker and less glittery. The perfect blush for fair skinned beauties. Give a very natural youthful flush.
Surprisingly it pairs well with most lipsticks (even reds!) I always thought pink blush and red lips was a no-no but it is a beautiful combo. Gorgeous with Mac impassioned and Mac full speed lipsticks. Can be layered to give a more striking effect.
For reference: NW15/20

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Cherishedadvice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this blush to fake a Nars Orgasm by adding a light dusting of gold shimmer on top. I use this blush almost everyday. Mac's mineralize products give the skin a beautiful finish, but if you have oily skin I recommend using Urban Decays de slick to further set the mineralize products. You will love this blush.