January 27, 2015 | 987 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Dainty

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2015 4:18:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This did not work for me. Im nc15 olive-tone. It was too shimmery and not enough color. I thought it would work on my skintone but it seems like it is suited for paler skintones?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2015 10:56:00 PM More reviews by creamsodasundae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty is just OK for me. There is nothing offensive about it but nothing that makes me really love it either. It is a nice pink colour that probably looks great on most people, but could be easily replicated by cheaper brands. I find that I do not reach for this blush as much as I do other blushes in my drawer (Warm Soul, or Fleur Power).

I also found that this particular shade is not as soft and buttery feeling as other MAC mineralize blushes. I am not sure why. I wish I skipped this for a different shade instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by mimipoj2811

This is my daily blush. I tend to usually wear mauve/browny pink shades and this looks quite pink in the pan. It's really natural on and can be built up. Fairly similar to NARS Deep Throat but perhaps slightly cooler. I have had mine for about two years and it's still going strong. Will definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by cass271

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At first I didn't like this product because I also had problem with getting color using my regular blush brushes. Yesterday, I finally tried it with my mac 181 brush, and it gave me a really nice light pinky - slight peachy flush. I suggest using a densely packed brush when applying this blush. I took a lippy off because of that. I probably wouldn't buy it again because this will last me a long time. If I lost it, I would stick to a cheaper drug store brand (Milani) with a better payoff using my more fluffy blush brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by thisisnotapipe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush surprisingly shows up well on my Indian skin with yellow undertones. This does have a fair amount of shimmer in it but that can be avoided with a light hand. It just illuminates my face up gorgeously when applied that way as an everyday blush. But I think it works better when applied on a fairly contoured /bronzed face. However, it does take a few swipes to capture it's true colour. Honestly, I love the gold shimmery thing it has got going. I don't think an added highlighter is necessary but it works beautifully with a matte bronzer.

I highly recommend the Mac Msf blushes to everyone. I feel it's quite underrated since it's not all that hyped about but I absolutely love love love this line of blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Cosher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dainty was my first mac blush . When I am undecided what blush to wear I always reach for this . Dainty is a perfect pink on my nc20 skin .

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by melinamarie5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, but i don't love it. I have olive skin and i find myself having to apply a lot of this for it to even show. It is nice if you are going for a natural look. It is shimmery so if you have a lot going on with your eyes i think it is too much. Nice color wish it was more pigmented and matte.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's too shimmery for my taste, I should've turned my back when I read "Mineralize", I expected a natural glow but this very shimmery and I'm not very fond of the color either, it's too pink for my pale skin. I totally regret purchasing this, I wish I had given it a bit more thought and chose another shade but now it's on the shelf collecting dust :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by fallenoffwings

My first MAC blush. It is extremely pretty and feminine without being too overpowering, although that might be my olive/tanned skin. Is very buildable, so you can have a light application to a heavier and pinker application depending on what you like, but it is a bit difficult to get color payoff. Lasts all day, and is very subtly shimmery but not too much so.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Helga92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first mac blush and I love it! It looks really nice on my nc15 skin and the product lasts a really long time. I've had this blush for about 2 years and I still haven't hit the pan. I don't use this every day since I have more blushes but I use it very often and it is one of my favorite blushes. It's a beautiful pink color with a slight shimmer but it does not look shimmery on the cheeks but gives a healthy glow. It does not last the whole day but that is not a problem for me. I would definitely buy this again.