October 20, 2014 | 1660 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Dainty

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Cosher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dainty was my first mac blush . When I am undecided what blush to wear I always reach for this . Dainty is a perfect pink on my nc20 skin .

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by melinamarie5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, but i don't love it. I have olive skin and i find myself having to apply a lot of this for it to even show. It is nice if you are going for a natural look. It is shimmery so if you have a lot going on with your eyes i think it is too much. Nice color wish it was more pigmented and matte.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's too shimmery for my taste, I should've turned my back when I read "Mineralize", I expected a natural glow but this very shimmery and I'm not very fond of the color either, it's too pink for my pale skin. I totally regret purchasing this, I wish I had given it a bit more thought and chose another shade but now it's on the shelf collecting dust :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by fallenoffwings

My first MAC blush. It is extremely pretty and feminine without being too overpowering, although that might be my olive/tanned skin. Is very buildable, so you can have a light application to a heavier and pinker application depending on what you like, but it is a bit difficult to get color payoff. Lasts all day, and is very subtly shimmery but not too much so.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Helga92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first mac blush and I love it! It looks really nice on my nc15 skin and the product lasts a really long time. I've had this blush for about 2 years and I still haven't hit the pan. I don't use this every day since I have more blushes but I use it very often and it is one of my favorite blushes. It's a beautiful pink color with a slight shimmer but it does not look shimmery on the cheeks but gives a healthy glow. It does not last the whole day but that is not a problem for me. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm nw10-13 this looks ugly on me.. I used to be tan nw25, also look bad

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Emmmmma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this blush while in Paris recently and thought that it would be a very simple and pretty blush to add to the collection. The makeup artist at the store put Dainty on one cheek and Dolly Mix on the other, saying that Dainty suited me a lot better. After taking it home and using it multiple times, I found myself struggling to get any colour pay-off from this blush! It took a look of brush swirling to get the product onto my brush, and it went on so subtly that it wasn't even worth wearing! I don't know if I just got a one off bad product, or if all of them are like this, but now I have this unused blush sitting in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by fmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first ever mineralised MAC blush and it is safe to say I love it! It is what made me fall in love with using blush. I have fair skin, but I do fake tan a lot and this blush suits me with or without a tan. It, in my opinion, is such a beautiful growly colour and I love seeing photos of myself wearing it because my cheeks always looked define and my skin healthy. I do not necessarily believe this is an every day blush ( I tend to lean more towards my At Dusk blush by Mac for that ) but it certainly is beautiful for the weekends and when you are going out.

Application is easy and it is difficult to over do it. It does have a shimmer, but very flattering. I think it is comparable, but NOT the same, as NARS Orgasm. The only negative thing I can say about this is that the blush does not have amazing lasting power. After four hours, you do need a top up. However I am willing to overlook that as I believe it is an incredible product :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Love this blush it's soooo lovely and feminine. I can't see this being great on darker skin tones but on fair it gives the prettiest glow to the cheeks.
Only downfall with the baked blushes is they can emphasize pores. That's why I only gave it 4 lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by afreed

I love this blush. You can really build it. It stays all day and the blush itself has lasted me forever! I have had it since July and I wear it at least twice a week and nearly made a dent in it. I love it so much. You do have to be careful with the brush you use because some brushes pick up more product than others and it becomes to much. It can be a very strong pink color at times.