September 18, 2014 | 898 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - No. 9

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by paneradfisk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh how I love this! This is a very vibrant orchid/lavender eyeshadow, it kind of reminds me of MAC Stars n' Rockets except this is matte. As with all MUFE's eyeshadows, it's insanely pigmented, cheaper and bigger than most other eyeshadows by other brands. I love to combine this with MAC Bitter or any other chartreuse colour, or use it with a white and a dark violet eyeshadow like MUFE 92 and create a wonderful purple smokey eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! the prettiest Purple I've seen in makeup! I know this is listed as a blush and for goodness sake I don't know why? this is a gorgeous, highly pigmented purple and for me the perfect purple eyeshadow. I'm a dark redhead with green eyes and this makes my eyes pop! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok im so over mac now. MUFE has the most amazing eyeshadow ever. I love this shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Honeybunnie8

I remember reading reviews on this as a blush. Crazy I know! I took the leap when I had GC to Sephora since I am a blush whore. I figured I could use it as just an e/s if it didn't work for a blush as it's a pretty color. When I got it I was a little scared of it. I thought "What the hell are these people thinking this bright ass PURPLE could be used as a blush???!!!". It took me a few weeks to gather the courage to try it. WOW! is all I can say. Somehow this purple transforms into a really pretty natural looking blush. I use a skunk brush with it so I don't look like a clown, of course.

The packaging is small as it is the same size as an e/s but you don't use much so it should last a long time. I like that it has a magnetic closure instead of plastic that snaps, I'm always afraid I'm going to break the plastic. It also has a little window so you can see the color inside so you don't have to read the back to see what color it is or open every MUFE e/s you have.
As with all MUFE the texture and quality are great.
Just for reference I am a NW15-20, in MUFE F&B I wear either 20 or 38 and in MUFE HD I am a 110 or 115.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by HelloKinky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shadow is a must have for lovers of purple shadows. It is a beautiful matte lavender and as the previous reviewers stated it looks fabulous with no.92. As always with MUFE shadows it is highly pigmented, long lasting and easy to blend. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by nicoleh619

OK I am loving MUFE shadows right now. Extremely pigmented, long lasting...I like a lot of their mattes and my faves right now are 9 and 92. Amazing picture above btw! The color is definitely a blue toned lavender a mid to dark lavender very unique...It costs 19 at Sephora but I went to the makeup show in NYC about a week ago and I found it for 7.80 at the MUFE booth...I was ecstatic to purchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I can't believe this color hasn't been reviewed yet! This, from what I know is one of their usually sold out colors as it was hard for me to get. It's one of the most unbelievable purples you will ever find...i can't descibe it perfect enough for you to get a good picture so i uploaded a good pic of number 9 and 92, but it's basically a very pretty dark lilac with blue tones. The pigmentation is amazing and the quality is just great.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No