November 27, 2014 | 1631 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Frizz Control Therapy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

What can I say, this is a horrible product, the same goes for the conditioner, which is equally as awful. It left my hair frizzy and my scalp totally itchy and extremely irritated. It honestly felt like I washed my hair with Dove soap bar, actually, the bar of soap wouldn't have been so irratating and abrasive. I'll never repurchase this again. I should have checked the ingredients before purchasing this, I'm sure it contains some awful things...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

I bought this shampoo because it was on sale for $2.39 at CVS and I was hoping my hair would look less frizzy. This shampoo is just average and it doesn't really reduce the frizz. I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't like this shampoo. It smelled good, but that was about it. It did not work through my hair easily, and seemed to tangle it more. It also took a long time to rinse out. I didn't see any difference in the smoothness of my hair, and instead, it seemed dryer and less manageable than before- using my regular styling products. I threw it out, less than halfway used up. One of the worst shampoos I've tried. Anything at the 99 cents store is better than this!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by kyleighmaria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really hated this product. It made my hair frizzier than it was before. And the smell really got to me after a while. It weighed my usually nicely moisturized hair down so much. My hair is wavy and I straighten it, but it's usually easy moderately easy to straighten. This made it so hard to straighten. Will never purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Lauren21

I've been on a shampoo conditioner hunt for a few months now because my hair has developed a weird sappy grease to my roots. i thought this was a good product at first beause it didn't make my hair feel as greasy and dirty as the pantene products. it left my hair really silky soft. However, i noticed that after a while i was losing ALOT of hair and it made my hair unusually FLAT near my roots. i asked my friend and other friends about dove and they all said that dove was crap. so i do not recommend buying dove for shampoos and conditioners.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by shizumasa

I was hoping this product would reduce my frizz...but in the end it gave me more frizz...and my hair keeps falling out every time I use this shampoo... worse than when I used Pantene.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by coolcolors

My hair is pretty frizzy and wavy, but I love the effects of this shampoo and conditioner on my hair! It is probably one of the best ones I've tried so far and it really keeps the frizz nicely tamed. The only downside is that the shampoo really dries my hair out so I always have to use the conditioner and due to all the moisture that it gives the hair, it makes my hair pretty oily more than usual. So, I am still on a quest to find the perfect shampoo for my type of hair. For now, I can settle with this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have really bad frizz problem so I thought this would be the solution. I had good experiences with the Dove daily moisture and Intense therapy shampoo so I think this would be just as good. The first bottle worked like a miracle, my hair was frizz-free and smooth. However, now I'm on my second bottle, the result was completely different. Although it does a decent job taming those frizz but it makes my hair feeling like straw and rough. Now I need to find another product to replace Dove.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by pinkstarkelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first time using dove hair products….. this product left my hair feeling silky soft and smooth. I was very surprised. All I had to do was blow dry and use a brush; I didn’t have to use a flat iron. I gave it a 4, the only bad thing is that my hair looks flat now, I have really thick hair. But that’s ok I still love this product. i would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

I like this product, it really helps untangle my hair and leave it silky and soft.