September 15, 2014 | 913 users online

Other - Bath and Body Works - Cucumber Melon Room Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by alishamaria

Hmmmm I'm not really liking this. I use it as a bathroom spray and I'm trying to spray it alot just to use it up and get rid of it. I'm not sure what it is about the scent that turns me off, but I will be trying another scent next time. The spray is super concetrated and sometimes it's like woah!! overload!! the lasting power is not bad, I just hate cucumber melon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A nice, inexpensive treat. A light refreshing scent that is not very long lasting - but a nice pick-me-up. Cucumber Melon is an all-time BBW fave for me. It is a love-it-or-hate-it scent, though and I happen to LOVE it.

Summery and refreshing. Green and Sweet/Melon notes.

Makes a good room spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2002 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Rose9543

This scent is great! I love it! The scent is not too heavy, but light and refreshing! ***** FIVE STARS!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Gross, i can't stand the melon/cucumber mix. Too sweet, wouldn't spray my home with it unless i had no other choice. Now if they did just cucumber on the other hand, that would be cute.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 12:39:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yummmmmmm! This smells just like candy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 1:09:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This freshens my room--even after we got it painted! It got rid of that nasty paint smell and replaced it with yummy Cucumber Melon! And the pretty bottle has fake flowers in it!