Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Room Spray

3.7

on 11/2/2009 1:14:00 AM

Hmmmm I'm not really liking this. I use it as a bathroom spray and I'm trying to spray it alot just to use it up and get rid of it. I'm not sure what it is about the scent that turns me off, but I will be trying another scent next time. The spray is super concetrated and sometimes it's like woah!! overload!! the lasting power is not bad, I just hate cucumber melon.

on 8/16/2009 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A nice, inexpensive treat. A light refreshing scent that is not very long lasting - but a nice pick-me-up. Cucumber Melon is an all-time BBW fave for me. It is a love-it-or-hate-it scent, though and I happen to LOVE it.

Summery and refreshing. Green and Sweet/Melon notes.

Makes a good room spray.

on 11/28/2002 10:33:00 AM

This scent is great! I love it! The scent is not too heavy, but light and refreshing! ***** FIVE STARS!

on 6/17/2002 3:26:00 PM

Gross, i can't stand the melon/cucumber mix. Too sweet, wouldn't spray my home with it unless i had no other choice. Now if they did just cucumber on the other hand, that would be cute.

on 6/17/2002 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yummmmmmm! This smells just like candy!

This freshens my room--even after we got it painted! It got rid of that nasty paint smell and replaced it with yummy Cucumber Melon! And the pretty bottle has fake flowers in it!

Popular Other Products