April 16, 2014 | 1991 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Novartis Eye Scrub Eye Makeup Remover & Eyelid Cleansing Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by MelanieNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this product consistently for at least 15 YEARS! I can't believe I haven't written a review up until now. I was recommended these by my eye doctor when I was having a bad flare of eyelid irritation. They are so gentle, yet remove EVERY last bit of eye makeup/under eye concealer. After my eyes cleared up, I continued using them because they worked so well.
They do not leave any kind of oily residue and are such an easy and quick way to gently remove eye makeup without irritation.
I pray they never stop making these because they work so well. If you have sensitive eyes and need an eye makeup remover, please try these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 7:14:00 PM More reviews by moonandtheriver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Update 10/31/08:
I stopped using this due to cost. The acne.org cleanser I use works just as well and I don't have to buy another product, thus saving me $.

I had no idea what these were for at first, but knew my mother was buying them. I found out her eye doctor had recommended them to her. They are called Eye Scrubs, and can be used for cleaning your eyes or taking off eye makeup. She was buying them at Walgreens, and they aren't super cheap at about $12 for 30 pads. She gave me a couple samples of this to take with me for the 4th of July when I was going out of town and was out of eye makeup remover. These completely took off all my eye makeup, even my stubborn mascara in a flash. I have super sensitive eyes and wear contacts, so gentle is important to me. These didn't sting or irritate my eyes, are totally portable, nothing to spill or leak out, left my eyes feeling really clean, no oily residue to blur my vision and NO stained washcloths! I used 1 pad for both eyes even though the directions say to use 1 pad for each eye. Good eye makeup remover.

Product Info:
Daily Eyelid Care
Contains 30 Pre-moistened Pads.
Gentle, Convenient, Soothing, Hypoallergenic, Convenient, Easy-to-use Pre-moistened Pads

Eye-Scrub is ideal for active lifestyles.
Travel
Office
Purse
Briefcase
Patented Microbubble Formulation
Eye-Scrub's patented formulation creates a unique microbubble lather that's perfect for eye makeup removal or daily eyelid hygiene.

Eye-Scrub is a product of Novartis Ophthalmics, one of the most trusted names in eye care.

Individually Wrapped
Non-irritating
Hypoallergenic
pH Balanced
Ideal for Travel
Perfect for Daily Eyelid Hygiene
Recommended by Ophthalmologists

Ingredients:
Water USP (Purified), PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropylamine Oxide, PEG 80 Glyceryl Cocoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Edetate Disodium