December 21, 2014 | 1758 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Lippin' Large--First Kiss

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like th shapes of the applicator and the shine it rocks. Nice taste and smell. And plus side and the pros are cheap, for thick lipglosses as Clinnique and MAC, but the cons are, it lasts under 8+ hours, like most glosses do. For me 2 - 3 hours, and that's halfway decent for me......... I do really like the peppermint taste and smell ( i have a strong sense of smell from a mile away lol) like i said up above. It gives me a peachy (hot-pink and baby pink) summery look for the season........

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by xoflyingheartsxo

I bought this lip gloss thinking I'd love it the color is ok, but it smells weird and burns so badly when you put it on. Plus I idid some research and found out its bad for your lips anyways Do not buy this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is called toffee kiss. Love the gloss! I am not good with gloss normally. I don't buy them because, sometimes they look sloppy. I have large lips. Yet this makes my lips so smooth and feels light not sticky. Tingle sensation and minty. I like the feel. Some may not. I layer lipstick and lip liners underneath. . I'm addicted! And it's cheap! I notice it smooths over my lips very nicely. I like the refined look. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by HeyThereDelilah9

I really like this lip gloss. There is no such shade as "First Kiss"--I think the reviewer meant "Toffee Kiss." That's the shade I bought too--I needed a warm, caramel/toffee nude lip gloss. It's much lighter and sheerer than it appears in the picture or in the tube. On me, it simply tones down the redness and brings out the warmth in my lip color. It has very VERY fine shimmer as well. The texture is sorta creamy, not too thick or too thin. Staying power is decent. Moderately moisturizing Smell is minty, taste is slightly minty with a plasticky element that really is not worth me taking off a point. I don't go around eating my lip gloss.
Tingles very slightly. No real plumping to speak of, but I have Mediterranean features and they include fuller lips. Not Jolie lips, but fuller than most of my friends' lips. So I don't need it.
Overall, nice lip gloss. Would buy it again. I want it in Peach Parfait.

UPDATE: omg I just realized that yes, this actually did make my lips look fuller!!! not really plumping; it just enhances my lips' natural fullness and somewhat gets rid of the pesky lines (I'm 15--I shouldn't have lines in my lips!! D:) LOVELOVELOVELOVEIT. Lemming it in Peach Parfait and Strawberry Mousse. If I don't buy it tomorrow at Target, I will cry. <3 bye!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First Kiss is a pinky-peach color, with more pink than peach. I was looking for a peachy shade that would suit my cool/fair complexion, but this wasn't it. It was too frosty and has that microglitter crap, which makes it look cheap and trashy. This gloss is also a "lip plumper," and it felt like it was burning a hole through my lips, so I'm definitely not repurchasing.