April 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Nourishing Coconut Milk Weightless Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by dardarthvader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you don't have thousands of dollars to shell out to take a vacation to a tropical island, this mousse will get you there with 2% of the cost.

Just kidding. No need to over-exaggerate.

Anyway, I really do love this product. I have type 3B curly hair and although this product isn't meant for scrunching or for having long-lasting hold, it smells scrumptious and leaves my hair soft and toussled. To get my curly hair to the wavy, toussled level, though, I had to use a few different products to keep the hold in. If you just use this product alone, it won't shape hair whatsoever.

This product would work best for those who have straighter, relaxed hair to achieve a little bit of volume and shape as opposed to those who have thick, unruly hair who want a lot of hold.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS
smells amazing
lightweight
adds definition and defrizzes
great for styling

CONS
not for scrunching hair at all

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by makeupavatar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm generally not one to repurchase hair products, but I would definitely buy this one again. This is an all around fantastic styling product which I imagine would work well for many different types of hair--it is lightweight and non-greasy, but still strong enough to smooth frizzy hair while making it more brushable and easier to detangle. It also makes hair shiny--I don't need to use any serum or gloss afterward! It provides light hold at best, though, so if you're looking for something that will really define and hold a style, this isn't it. Think of it more as a product to add silkiness, softness, shine, and manageability to hair. It also has a beautiful light scent (which fades fairly quickly). A true winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This mousse is oddly watery and produces rather mediocre results. And yet I would buy it again. Why, you ask? Because it smells amazing! And the yummy coconut aroma lasts for hours. So, think of it less as a styling product and more as a hair perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the smell and consistency of this mousse. It's light and not sticky. I use it in my hair when it's wet and then twist my hair around my fingers to enhance my natural curls. I would recommend this mousse because it's natural and does its job well without being a sticky mess. I've also found it doesn't leave any residue.
The packaging is very cute too. Sort of like an egg. It has a simplistic, modern design and it is in a plastic bottle, whereas most mousses I've seen come in a can.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by la234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Finally I have found my HG hair product!! I bought this as I wanted the Organix Argan Oil shampoo and there was an offer on of two products for 8 so picked this up because I love coconut scented products.. didn't really expect much of it but oh my I have been proven wrong.
I have wavy-ish hair that I like to let air dry. My hair is in pretty good condition although it varies on a daily basis as to how nice it looks when it dries, sometimes it goes lovely and wavy/curly and other times it dries with huge kinks and looks horribly messy - I also have the issue that sometimes my hair can be a bit flat. For years now I have been searching for that product which I can put into damp hair and then just leave my hair alone and that will give my hair that extra bit of volume I need while also making my hair go lovely and wavy and keep frizz at bay. I may have been looking for a little bit too much from one product so needless to say I have gone through countless different products, from sea salt sprays to leave-in gels to serums.
But alas finally I have found just the product i have been searching for! This mousse, at first does not appear promising as it comes out very watery, but I find that makes it easier to run through my hair evenly. It makes my hair frizz-free and accentuates my hair's waviness while adding body to my hair. I find that it makes my hair super soft although sometimes, and this is my only negative for the mousse, I don't like this as it goes so soft that it gets to that unmanageable stage. This stuff also smells gorgeous but sadly the scent doesn't last for long on my hair.
Overall an AMAZING hair product!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by SLOTATfan

I bought this product looking for a good mousse that would keep my curly from being frizzy, but not make it hard. I chose this because I have already tried the Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum, and that worked wonders on my hair. I really like the smell of this, but it comes out sort of watery, and didn't do much to prevent frizz, plus the bottle leaked at the store, and I had to go back and get another one. But, it did make my hair feel soft.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ended up using this product as a foam to reset my curls. The scent of this product is nice but I could of have done the same thing with a spray bottle of water. This product had very little hold factor for me as a hair mousse.This is more of a product for someone who prob doesnt need a high factor of hold or doesnt like that heavy hair product feel in thier hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by cynaga

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A light mousse which helps define my wavy hair and smooth the frizzies without being stiff or sticky. Very nice!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by sluxe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The smell of this product is GREAT and the product it self did not weigh my hair down. However, it made my hair feel sticky sometimes even when air dried. The texture is a bit sticky and runny also. It was a good test trial with this product but I don't think I'll be purchasing it again in the future.