October 25, 2014 | 1684 users online

Gels/Soaps - Johnson & Johnson - Johnsonís Baby Softwash Oil Gel Wash

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:43:00 AM More reviews by brianinfrance

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product is OK but what's the idea of a container that won't stand up? Designed by a 12 year old kid. She should be made to sit on the naughty step for a couple of years

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2009 4:08:00 AM More reviews by pinkchinchilla

I tried the Aloe Vera version of this product. I was fairly disappointed. Having tried several of the shower oil washes on the market, I expected this to be comparable in moisturising properties. There are better out there. Perhaps my biggest disappointment was the scent. I know baby products are best without a heavy scent, but this just smelt of nothing. You hardly feel clean after a shower if you smell of nothing at all!? Perhaps this is a product for those with super sensitive skin who prefer no scent in their body products? Not for me though.......

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2008 9:43:00 AM More reviews by susaneec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have fairly dry skin, even through the summer months. This is a cheap, very moisturizing alternate to the more expensive, body oil body washes out there. It has the usual mild, baby-product scent and lathers well. It rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling soft. I still apply lotion afterwards because my skin always has room for more moisture, but I'm not scratching my skin off if I don't have time for it. A very good product.