December 22, 2014 | 879 users online

Skincare - Face - Avon - Keep It Clean Face Wash

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2006 4:07:00 PM More reviews by GroomingAddict

Great cleanser! I have repurchased this cleanser about four times already and I absolutely love it. I made the mistake of trying something different (Purity) because I fell for the advertisement and my face broke out horribly. I went back to this cleanser. Dries my chin out a little that is why I am still searching for the perfect cleanser other than that it's perfect. I think the vitamins do something great for my skin. Washes all makeup off, a little tough to lather, but all in all this might be my old faithfull. Also have break out prone skin and I have never broke out using this cleanser, it actually clears up my skin. But can't figure out why it dries my chin in the summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2003 1:49:00 AM More reviews by redbean3bb

after few days of trying, it broke me out badly, even I have dry skin! And I hate that critus scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by southrnbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this when it was on sale for $2.99 IIRC and use it in the morning in the shower. It is a nice foaming cleanser that doesn't dry out, tighten, or iritate my combination skin. Nice citrus scent, easy to use squeeze tube packaging, so far so good.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2003 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Dranaan

I actually have to give this product a conditional yes for repurchasing. I am certain I would not be able to use it year-round, as my combo skin tends to get very dry in the winter and I don't think this cleanser would be moisturizing enough for cold weather. However, it has served me very well in hot weather, so I would recommend it for people with more oily skin as a year-round product while people who tend to be more combination/combination-dry should give it a shot during the summer months. The consistency of it is great, though - creamy and silky - and it rinses very clean. And just like the toner of the same line, the light citrus scent is wonderfully refreshing. And summery in itself!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 6:14:00 PM More reviews by shandrews

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used the multi-vitamin line during my early 20s, and it worked well for my skin. The cleanser has a nice, light citrus scent. I loved the pearly feel of it. My skin is extremely oily, and it really cleaned and removed my makeup without overdrying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 1:00:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Washed off all of my makeup but I'm not sure how thorough it was. My face felt clean but a little dry, a little tight--and I have combo skin!