Avon Keep It Clean Face Wash

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great cleanser! I have repurchased this cleanser about four times already and I absolutely love it. I made the mistake of trying something different (Purity) because I fell for the advertisement and my face broke out horribly. I went back to this cleanser. Dries my chin out a little that is why I am still searching for the perfect cleanser other than that it's perfect. I think the vitamins do something great for my skin. Washes all makeup off, a little tough to lather, but all in all this might be my old faithfull. Also have break out prone skin and I have never broke out using this cleanser, it actually clears up my skin. But can't figure out why it dries my chin in the summer.

on 6/13/2003 1:49:00 AM

after few days of trying, it broke me out badly, even I have dry skin! And I hate that critus scent!

on 3/14/2003 2:05:00 PM

I bought this when it was on sale for $2.99 IIRC and use it in the morning in the shower. It is a nice foaming cleanser that doesn't dry out, tighten, or iritate my combination skin. Nice citrus scent, easy to use squeeze tube packaging, so far so good.

on 2/1/2003 11:30:00 PM

I actually have to give this product a conditional yes for repurchasing. I am certain I would not be able to use it year-round, as my combo skin tends to get very dry in the winter and I don't think this cleanser would be moisturizing enough for cold weather. However, it has served me very well in hot weather, so I would recommend it for people with more oily skin as a year-round product while people who tend to be more combination/combination-dry should give it a shot during the summer months. The consistency of it is great, though - creamy and silky - and it rinses very clean. And just like the toner of the same line, the light citrus scent is wonderfully refreshing. And summery in itself!

on 12/16/2002 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used the multi-vitamin line during my early 20s, and it worked well for my skin. The cleanser has a nice, light citrus scent. I loved the pearly feel of it. My skin is extremely oily, and it really cleaned and removed my makeup without overdrying.

Washed off all of my makeup but I'm not sure how thorough it was. My face felt clean but a little dry, a little tight--and I have combo skin!

Popular Face Skincare Products