Freeman Guava and Salt Body Scrub

Not tested on animals

on 10/24/2012 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like this scrub, it smells very nice.
I find it maybe too grainy and sharp, but i have also a sensitive skin on my body. With water the small scrubbing pieces get smaller and are not so sharp anymore.
I already repurchased, will probably do again, but as for almost all Freeman products, for me its because of the divine smell.

on 4/13/2010 7:29:00 PM

Bought this scrb last night since I was getting bored of my tub of st Ives body scrub and it was cheap and smells awesome. For 5 bucks it's a good buy, I love the tube clean and easy. However I found that my skin gets filmy after washing it off but my it does make my skin feel alot more softer . Definately repurchase

bought this because i needed a body scrub and this was only $3 and it smells amazing. the only good thing about it is the smell. the salt does nothing to help exfoliate. will never buy again.

on 1/2/2009 3:54:00 AM

This scrub smells sooo great, much more like watermelon than guava. I love the coarse texture of the scrub, but it is not very effective to use with hot water in the shower. As soon as I put this scrub on my skin, the salt starts to disintegrate and doesn't last long enough for me to rub it in.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a decent product and it is dirt cheap. It smells really nice but it is hard to get out of the bottle and the salt is a bit too sparse for me to get a really deep exfoliation from it like I like. I would rather save my 3 bucks and invest it into a product I really love but if I could only afford this product I would be happy enough with it.

on 7/8/2008 12:12:00 AM

I also discovered this body scrub while picking up my usual Creamy Apricot face scrub.Upon application,this gives a warm sensation as i rubbed it on my damp skin and it smells reallyyy good,very sweet scent, if not a bit intoxicating.It polishesthe skin and makes it really smooth.I recommend using this only 2-3 times a month since salt scrubs can be a little harsh on the skin.So,its good to use this when the skin needs a little pampering.Overall,pretty good.