September 2, 2014 | 1659 users online

Conditioner - GHD - Replenish Conditioner for Dry Coarse Hair [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by JAnderson10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love GHD Replenish shampoo and conditioner. I have very dry, wavy, frizzy hair that is hard to control. The only product I had ever used with total success was Frederic Fekkaiís Technician line but they seem to have switched to a new formula because it suddenly stopped working for me.
I tried to several high-end brands with no real luck and then tried GHD Replenish after I heard great things about their hair tools. After a couple of uses my hair began to show signs of repair and after about two weeks, it is shiny, soft, and holds its straightness days after being flat ironed. Iím very impressed and highly recommend GHD Replenish for damaged, frizzy hair that canít tolerate lower-end products.
As with most high-end salon products, a little goes a long way so it really isnít that much of a bank-breaker in the long run.
The only complaint I have is the bottle design. It can be difficult to get the product out once it starts running low and isnít very user friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by fiunit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this conditioner when my hair is getting a bit unruly. Its nice and thick, really tames the ends. I like that it has a UV filter too, ever since I read an article about what the sun can do to your hair I've been very paranoid! I'm yet to find a flaw with this conditioner, other than that it is almost NZ$40 and it can sometimes be hard to squeeze out of the tube. Other than that, I'm very happy with it and it makes my hair feel very soft after use.