July 31, 2014 | 1730 users online

Moisturizers - Nude Skincare - Replenishing Night Oil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I've been using this oil on and off for the past week. It's a great moisturizer on its own, even on skin that's been feeling parched due to cold weather and excessive indoor heating. It has a nice plant-based scent, hard to describe but if you've used any other oils (argan, jojoba, etc.) it smells similar to those. However, I don't find it this oil to be that different from or better than a bottle of pure argan oil, which is more readily available and nearly scent-free. I also find this oil to be GROSSLY overpriced, especially considering that corn oil is pretty high up on the list of ingredients. This oil plumps up and moisturizes my skin but hasn't done anything in terms of evening out my complexion. I think if I hadn't been a regular user of argan oil before trying this I would've been more impressed.

Ingredients from Sephora.com (appears to be different from ingredients listed in 2010 review below):

Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rapeseed Glycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Bht, Ci 75120 (Annatto) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by camillebelle

This product is amazing! Honestly, I had very little hopes for it and it simply blew me out of the water! After using it only two nights in a row my skin was so visably different! It had already significantly faded my recent blemish spots/scars and gave me a beautiful glow, evening out my skintone in a beautiful way. It doesn't clog my skin of break me out. I stopped using it for a while and used it again the other night and just though, "why on earth did I stop using this". I think I got so caught up in my high end products that I forgot about what really works, which is this. Amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

I do not use this every day. Sometimes I only use once a week but when I do, I always say to myself I should use this on a regular basis. I apply at night and I really do see a difference in the morning. Skins looks plumped up and glowing. Opaque pump bottle so hard to see how much is left. I have had this a long time, which is hardly surprising given the inconsistent use. Not overly keen on the smell - it's a bit spicy and I prefer a fresh or floral scent in skincare. I have sensitive skin. This does not make me react at all. Very expensive but totally worth it. UPDATE - This has been discontinued and replaced with another oil. More expensive and made mu skin react. Shame.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of using oils at night as moisturizer for my combo-oily skin. I apply Tazorac and wait 20-30 minutes then apply my oil. I was really wanting to love Nude Skincare's Replenishing Night Oil but I just found it to be "adequate". It's much heavier than I like to use and the scent is nothing wonderful (though to be fair it's not a bad scent). I feel like this oil just sits on my face and doesn't absorb but strangely enough when I get up in the morning my face is not oily. The price is very expensive and I def would not repurchase or recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:03:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

This is a wonderful overnight or wintertime treatment for my sensitive combination skin, it smells luxurious, absorbs well and gives me a glowing complexion. Whenever I feel my cheeks need extra nutrition, I apply this and it delivers every time. No breakouts. The packaging could be improved a little, because one squirt releases a little too much product and it is very expensive...I have been on the same bottle for almost a year now though, so it has better value than I initially thought.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:00:00 AM More reviews by marcellewood

I have used face oils before so when I switched to Nude products last year I was excited to try this one but have been disappointed. Firstly the pump bottle spurts out too much oil at once and there is no way to control the flow. The oil smells nice and goes on smoothly but I do notice that my pores looked larger in the mornings! Not good! I used the bottle up but didn't enjoy the product. I will be switching back to Decleors neroli oil in the fall. Maybe a drier skin will benefit more from this product. I love Nude so this was disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

I love using oils on my face, especially as a PM treatment. I have combination skin, with normal cheeks and an oil-prone T-zone, but the right oils leave my skin smooth and balanced. This particular oil has a delicious scent and not too heavy a texture (feeling pleasant on even the oilier areas of my face, despite the fact it is aimed at 'normal to dry' skin). I've been massaging a couple of drops into my face and neck every night for a few weeks now, and find it to feel comfortable on my skin - it's not one of the 'dryest' oils (like pure rosa mosqueta/rosehip oil), but it's not overly greasy either. I've not experienced breakouts or irritation, however I've not experienced the kind of dramatic results I'd heard about either (e.g the rave reviews in the 'Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible'.) I don't want to be unfair - my skin doesn't yet have lines and wrinkles, so the oil isn't really aimed at me - however, I've not had the luminous, refreshed, glowy results that some other products have given me, and that I expected from this Nude version.
I can't justify shelling out 44 on 15ml of this product again when I've had similar or better results with other cheaper oils - such as pure rosehip oil, argan oil, or blends like Skin Revivals Advanced Facial Massage Oil (ingredients: rosehip oil, pomegranate oil, pumpkin seed oil, vitamin E; 25ml for about 10!) So a pleasant product, but it doesn't impress me enough to warrant a repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by tjaywong

I had great hopes for this product. The smell was quite nice and it felt good when I applied it to my face. However the next day my face was dry and peeling in places. I wanted to give the product one more chance and waited for a month before retrying. The same thing happen. My face has dry patches all over my cheeks and chin. Cannot recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by talexs

I think this is a lovely product, but not for me. I have oily skin but decided to try and embrace the "don't let oils scare you" thing that seems to be going on, epic fail. This oil clogged my pores--generally I don't have a problem with this--and didn't really seem to sink into my skin. I was hoping this night oil would give my skin an added boost but I didn't see any difference. Packaging is excellent and price isn't something I consider high, but I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this nighttime oil - I use a little bit of it also in the daytime under my sunscreen...helps to keep my skin hydrated, yet controls the midday shine I normally get in my t-zone. Previously I had tried pure oils from the heath food store like sweet almond, avocado, and grapeseed...all seemed to either feel heavy or not fully absorb. This oil sinks in within minutes of applying (I recommend applying when skin is still a bit damp from cleansing and/or toning) and I love the smell...a blend of cranberry, coumarin, vanilla, and geranium. It's lovely sweet and spicy. ~~~INGREDIENTS:Vanilla Planifolia, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Gevuina Avellana Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol Acetate (Plant Sources), Geraniol (Essential Oil), Citronellol (Essential Oil), Coumarin (Essential Oil), Linalool (Essential Oil), Citral (Essential Oil), Eugenol (Essential Oil)