August 30, 2014 | 1772 users online

Scrubs - Annayake - Perfect Exfoliator Triple Action

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Marielle4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Annayake is an expensive brand and I would never consider buying any of their skincare products because of that, but when I stepped into the beautyshop to buy EL Double wear light which I had tried in a sample, I talked about the powdery look on my face. She looked at my skin and discovered some dry patches so she advised me to use a gentle scub and an extra hydrating creme. She gave me a sample of this scub as it is very gentle. I liked it a lot as my skin wasn't red after using it and not dry. And above all silky smooth.
I went back to the store and asked for a scrub other than Annayake (as I thought it would be over-the-top expensive.
Result: Annayake 37,00 for 100ml and EL 31,00 for 75ml
Bought the Annayake and I'm so glad I did! Will most definately buy again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 6:19:00 AM More reviews by babykitten9

Apparently there are 3 types of grains included in this pink gel-like product for different purposes. I don't know what kind of purposes you might have when you are using exfoliating scrub other than exfoliation but anyway these 3 types of grains are supposed to remove dead cells, soften the skin and moisturize thus helping your skin to combat ageing. Sounds like a must-have super-duper scrub.
Well it's not a bad exfoliator (quite gentle and not drying), it's just that for the enormously high price tag it's really nothing special. It does a fairly good job but you can just as well get the same result with nearly any cheaper scrub.
A little goes a long way but I don't want to spend that much money on something that's not really special. So no re-purchasing for this product!