November 25, 2014 | 1763 users online

Eyeliner - Jane - Mineral Gel Eyeliner - Black

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by cassiecate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The brush went into the trash but I love this liner. Creamy and easy to apply for a noob.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by arosica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall, I was not impressed. The color was good and applied easily. But it dried out really fast, within a few weeks. I don't wear black eyeliner everday, so I only got a few uses. I tried a few tricks to re-soften, but it just wasn't worth the effort. Plus, it was difficult to find in my area. Not worth trying to find again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by jenibart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use expensive Laura Mercier creme liner ($22) but I can't afford it anymore so I tried this one after experimenting with Clinique and Prescriptives (now out of biz) which were smudgy and around $15. This eye gel does dry out after you get thru about half the pot, but I counteract that by wiping off the top dry layer and then its fine. Also, if I use too much it can smudge, but I counteract that by brushing some dark eyeshadow or powder over it and no smudges! It ain't perfect but for 4.99 its the best option for a gel liner if you are on a budget. Just don't forget the powder or eyeshadow over the top. Although, if I was using a more expensive liner, I would dap some powder on the eyelids anyway just as insurance against smudging. So yeah, now its my go-to liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Crazzzy

i purchased this at walmart a few months ago, before i discovered MUA. i don't have anything to compare it to, as this is my first gel eyeliner, but i am not too impressed. i was looking for something for my waterline, and pencils just don't do the trick. this lasts longer than most pencils, but after a few hours at school, it collects in the inner and outer corners of my eyes. it's also not very pigmented, which i, personally, don't like, since i like my liner to be very black. i've applied this many different ways, with one quick swipe, "patting" it on, building up several layers, etc. but this is better than my pencil eyeliners, so i will use it until i can find Wet n Wild Creme eyeliner, which i hear great things about. the brush for this is okay, it is a little scratchy on the waterline but nice for the upper lid. i also like the tiny little glass jar, it's very sturdy and easy to store. this isn't my favorite product, but if eyeliners work well for you, try this, because, hey, we're all different. But, no, i would not buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by obabii

I purchased this the other day and I have to say I am impressed.. It's been awhile since I have seen Jane products around. It applied easily onto to my waterlines and didn't budge for over 12 hours. I really had to wash my eyes when taking off my make up tonight.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2010 6:53:00 AM More reviews by elbz08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This was almost completely dried up when i first bought it, the second i opened it. :\ Thats ridiculous! I tried the whole visine thing and stirring it but i still wasnt crazy about it, its super hard to get off and i think the brush is way too thick and flimsy to get a good line, even though i know alot of people dont use the brushes that these come with. I dont know, i just think there are better gel liners out there. I wont be repurchasing thats for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by RiceBallBunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing Iike about this product is the brush... other then that I thought this was a waist of money. Being my first gel eyeliner I was disappointed by it.

You have to dip your brush in the container, then close the container so the eyeliner does not dry out... THEN you have to put on the liner before it dried.

It was hard to work with. It dries fast and I had to keep re-applying it till I got a line. Even then after that and setting it with eyeshadow it still faded after an hour or so.

The product dries up real quick, and you wont get to finish the jar. I will not be repurchasing it. I gave it a 2 because of the cute little brush I got with it. XD

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Alicee

Worst eyeliner I have tried EVER. It flakes EVERYWHERE. Goes on okay, but 30 min later I have black flecks all over my cheeks. BAD NEWS.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by koreancutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sucks as an eyeliner, smears everywhere!!! However it fills in my sparse asian brows like no other!!! Looks very natural, use just a bit on an angled eyeliner brush and voila natural looking brows that match my haircolor. I can't use macs brow crayons they look too brown or reddish and look fake. And revlons tinted brow wax is too light too, doesnt add the definition that I like to my face. I would buy it again cuz its cheap as hell and a pot lasts me forever!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by riggins320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever gel eye liner and i was quiet please since it was only around $5. I guess i was lucky and mine wasn't dry like some people have stated. It lasted me a long time and i partically used it up before moving on to the H.I.P. cream liner. The stay power is pretty good and has good pigmentation. I don't think theres another gel eye liner as good as this one for the price.