August 30, 2014 | 1809 users online

Polishes - OPI - Greenwich Village

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Honestly, I am not a big fan of this color. Sure, the color itself is pretty in the bottle but I don't find this color very special or unique. I also do not like the formula at all! I find it very watery and that it does not go on evenly. I will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't wear green nail polish very often but this is definitely one of my favorites. Its a gorgeous wearable shade of green and 2 coats gives you the colour in the bottle. The best thing about this is it doesn't stain. EVERY single green nail polish I own stains my nails even with a base coat and turns them yellow but this one doesn't leave a trace and removes quite nicely!!

As with all OPI nail polishes the brush is amazing! The formula goes on smoothly and layers nicely without bubbling up. This usually lasts me about 6-7 days with little to no wearing or chipping (I use a top coat as well). Its great as a manicure but I wouldn't wear it as a pedi. That's just my own personal preference - I don't like green on toes!

I would definitely repurchase this again because its a nice colour to have in my nail polish collection. If you don't own this nail polish I highly recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by MGMGM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Green-wich Village is one of my all time favourite OPI lacquers. 2 coats & you have a beautiful grassy [not neon] green with no shimmer/ glitter. OPI may be considered a little expensive but personally I come back to them time & time again, as they wear well & apply well [due to the wide brush]. I rarely have to use a top coat with the creamier formula OPI lacquers.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always get compliments when wearing this polish. Its a gorgeous green creme that is flattering on my NW42 complexion. I need 2-3 coats for it to be completely opaque. My bottle came with the pro wide brush. Although the application was a little rough as it was sheer & streaky for the first coat, it turned out well with the 2nd and 3rd coat. With most OPI polishes, it lasted long and is one of my favorite greens for the spring/summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had been looking for the perfect green until I cam across this one. The consistency of the polish is just right for me, not too thick or thin, somewhat of a creme. This green is the perfect green, not too yellow-no too cool. Juuust right. It looks really nice against my warm, dark complexion and it's a really fun color. I wore it for St. Patrick's day and my professor noticed. Haha. Will definitely buy this color again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 6:29:00 AM More reviews by YustineZhu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Greenwich village...
It is very unique green, warm green with touch of grey tone.
I think it has the same warm level like no rooms for the blue.
Green-w vill reminds me of medium old banana-leaf, yeah it's traditional usual color.
It is not interesting in the bottle but turns attractive on nail.
Eye-catching but it's not a very bright color.
It makes my warm Asian skin tone looks lighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by nyomya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I had 2 coats between base and top coats. Beautiful green for my medium/tan in the sun skin tone. (see the pic with flowers above). As usual with OPI's quality for lasting. I was afraid of trying green on my skin tone but now, I am in love :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Marcela213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this color is beautiful! i'd describe it as a warm avocado-green. perfect for spring and summer. unfortunately, the formula isn't the best, so you need at least 3 coats for opaqueness. but love it nevertheless!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by lila14

I chose this colour over OPI's Gargantuan Green Grape, thinking I would want a darker green. However, I feel like this green is just not flattering on anyone. I am a teenager and I still feel like I can't wear it. This is too "army green" for my taste. Don't get me wrong but I LOVE neons, it's all I wear on my nails. This just doesn't work for me. I do love many other OPI polishes, this one just doesn't cut it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by DestinyLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a retro green shade for the summer, and this is it! I am absolutely in love with the color! The only thing that really irks me is how many layers of the polish i need to get the bottle color. Depending on my base coat, 2-4 is about normal.
Add some yellow details with the color, and it's twice as awesome!