BeneFit Cosmetics Kitten's shower cap and soap on a rope

4.6

on 12/5/2003 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a Christmas present and loved it! I was sad once the soap was gone, which had a light lilac smell. But I still have the shower cap, which I love to use. I loved this so much that I bought it for my friend.

on 5/30/2003 11:47:00 AM

Like others, I got this with the Lucky Breaks deal. I kept the shower cap for myself and gave the soap away...but I wish I'd kept it! It smelled wonderful and after reading the other reviews I'm tempted to get one. Sigh. I do love my shower cap, though! Too cute!

on 4/7/2003 8:43:00 PM

I received this as a gift from my fiance, and was so delighted with the cute packaging! I use the shower cap all the time, and still have the "pearl" necklace from the soap. The lilac soap was wonderfully scented, and I'd love to get more (are you reading this Bob? hehe!)

on 2/8/2003 8:17:00 AM

This set is so cute. I can't say I bought it for function or practicality, but it's a cute decorative set to brighten up my shower!

on 2/7/2003 11:50:00 PM

This is a fun duo!! The shower cap is super cute and is more durable than others I have used. And the soap smells wonderful!!

on 11/28/2002 1:18:00 AM

Got these as part of the "Lucky Breaks" featured in Lucky magazine, after purchasing Kitten...SO CUTE! A fun shower cap-much better than my boring, clear, plastic one- and the lilac soap is so pretty and smells divine! Would I buy this on it's own if it wasn't tossed in as extra goodies with another buy? Probably not...but then again, I am really liking these, so who knows!

on 6/16/2002 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I agree that the shower cap, although cute, is nothing special. The soap is great, though.