October 26, 2014 | 1069 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Combination skin moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by clairedelalune

This is a great non-greasy oil-free formula. I have acne-prone skin but my cheeks get really dry, especially in winter. Some moisturizers like those made by Olay have given me a rash under my eyes. I've used this product for years and it always leaves my skin feeling great and refreshed. I've recommended this product and Sephora's Instant Moisturizer to friends as the best value moisturizers on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do like this product; my skin really drinks it up and my skin feels really nice after I use it. I even recommended it this to a friend whose skin is more oily than mine and she likes it as well. I would totally recommend this to people to at least try because it did't irritate my skin at all, and it didn't break me out either. It also lasted me a long time, I was surprised at how long the bottle lasted me and how little product I needed. As much as I love it, I think I have to stop using it, at least for now, because my skin has changed. My combo skin is pretty much right in-between oily and dry, and it will go back and fourth from being more oily to more dry depending on the time of year; and for a long time this was the perfect moisturizer for me but now my skin is more on the dry side and I just need something more.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a lot of issues with moisturizers because many clog my skin. In fact, I've grown to hate moisturizers because I just see them as things that are going to break me out. I don't need a great deal of moisture because I am oily-combo (obviously) but prone to dehydration. Thanks to recommendations from the MUB, I decided to try this one out. It does indeed moisturize my skin without breaking it out. My face does feel softer. That's all I ask from a moisturizer. The formula is non-greasy, absorbs and dries almost immediately into my skin, and does not have a smell. One pump is enough for my face, and the bottle is quite large so it will last forever. I bought it at RiteAid for $12 so it's a good bang for your buck.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by sofiaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product alot. It somewhat evened up my skin tone, and it makes my face somewhat smoother/softer. However, when I wash my face in the morning with only water, I feel the product coming off. Which is disappointing because I really want it IN my skin obviously...Also, sometimes when I forget to put it on at night, I wake up with HUGE zits(1-3) on my forehead. -.- So, that's a no-no, OVERALL, I like it & I would reccomend it. I probably want to find a MORE softening product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by roserie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
-Scentless!
-Smooth and perfect for a day moisturizer; goes on well under makeup and/or sunscreen
-I have dry/rough patches on my cheeks and this product fixes them right up

Cons:
-Does absolutely nothing for my oily T-zone :( the product just feels greasy on my nose. I haven't seen an increase in breakouts, but recently I've been avoiding putting any moisturizer on my forehead and nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Shalhevet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This seems to really work for me. Here is what I like about this moisturizer, in order of increasing importance:
1) Inexpensive
2) lots of product for your buck
3) Great sturdy pump - good packaging
4) Has no scent! Yay!
4) absorbed into the skin quickly
5) My skin looks the best it did in a long time! I had an outbreak of acne right before I started using it, and it is gone now.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Meganfrenchfry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have really oily skin and acne but this winter I have been getting dryness around my nose.I have been using this moisturizer for about 2 months and my dry skin has gotten worse instead of better. Instead of just my nose, my chin and mouth area are chapped and peeling. I do like that it is lightweight and sinks into the skin fast. But I think this might actually be drying me out. At best, it is not helping. My mother has tried it off and on with no complaints but no rave reviews either.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Allalla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this moisturiser. Have been looking for a light lotion that reduces flakiness on the dry sections of my skin. It also soaks in quickly and provides a beautiful long-lasting base under make up without the need for primers. Most moisturisers I have used; whether they be expensive, cheap, really expensive - break me out. But this one has worked nicely for me. Recommended to me by my makeup mentor, when I was studying makeup artistry and I haven't looked back! I also use this on a lot of my clients and have received many positive comments back :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by applecour

HG! I love this moisturizer. My skin is the definition of combination. Oily around my nose, chin and between my eyes, and normal-flaky everywhere else. I honestly didn't think this lotion was going to be any good. Usually any moisturizer that doesn't contain benzoyil peroxide or silicylic acid causes my skin to be extremely oily. This, however, did not. I use it after cleansing both at night and in the morning. It moisturizes my dry spots without causing the rest of my face to get too oily. Best of all, it doesn't break me out! I love that it's oil free and that it doesn't really have a scent.

The packaging has a simple, clean design with an easy to use pump. It also contains quite a bit. I think around 5oz? Also, I tend to pick at my face from time to time, and as soon as I put on this lotion any self-induced redness disappears. I actually believe this moisturizer is making my skin look better!

I wouldn't recommend this lotion if you have very dry skin, or very oily skin. If you're somewhere in between, then this is for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by MSaggu10

I LOVE this product! During the summers I get really oily in the T-zone and I found that this moisturizer really removed all the oil and kept my skin looking good. I also started getting a lot if pimples last year, and after I started using this, I was getting less! The only thing is that there's no SPF so it's a hassle applying a seperate sun screen all the time. Also I get really dry skin in the winter ( I know weird right? Since above I said in the summer I get oily) and this product doesn't really moisturizer it as much as I need. But overall a lovely product!