December 22, 2014 | 1863 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Combination skin moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by sassmonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product since I was 16 (I'm 30 now). I've tried other moisturizers, but always come back to this one. I have always had seriously acne prone skin with cystic acne sending me to a dermatologist and this moisturizer has never broken me out. It's the perfect amount of moisture for my crazy oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Lyah28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be an amazing moisturizer for my combination, acne-prone skin. My mistake. I feel that this doesn't moisturize my cheeks enough, because after I use it on my cheeks, they are still dry and flaky. It does control oil on the t-zone, well, just my forehead, but just a little bit. It also broke me out the first month of usage, and until this day, I still have blackheads on my cheeks. Overall, I will not buy this again because I feel and know that there are WAY better moisturizers on the market.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Right now I'm coping with rough skin and my worst breakout in many years after using this Combination moisturizer for two days. Will switch back to the Sensitive one which agreed for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by clairedelalune

This is a great non-greasy oil-free formula. I have acne-prone skin but my cheeks get really dry, especially in winter. Some moisturizers like those made by Olay have given me a rash under my eyes. I've used this product for years and it always leaves my skin feeling great and refreshed. I've recommended this product and Sephora's Instant Moisturizer to friends as the best value moisturizers on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do like this product; my skin really drinks it up and my skin feels really nice after I use it. I even recommended it this to a friend whose skin is more oily than mine and she likes it as well. I would totally recommend this to people to at least try because it did't irritate my skin at all, and it didn't break me out either. It also lasted me a long time, I was surprised at how long the bottle lasted me and how little product I needed. As much as I love it, I think I have to stop using it, at least for now, because my skin has changed. My combo skin is pretty much right in-between oily and dry, and it will go back and fourth from being more oily to more dry depending on the time of year; and for a long time this was the perfect moisturizer for me but now my skin is more on the dry side and I just need something more.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a lot of issues with moisturizers because many clog my skin. In fact, I've grown to hate moisturizers because I just see them as things that are going to break me out. I don't need a great deal of moisture because I am oily-combo (obviously) but prone to dehydration. Thanks to recommendations from the MUB, I decided to try this one out. It does indeed moisturize my skin without breaking it out. My face does feel softer. That's all I ask from a moisturizer. The formula is non-greasy, absorbs and dries almost immediately into my skin, and does not have a smell. One pump is enough for my face, and the bottle is quite large so it will last forever. I bought it at RiteAid for $12 so it's a good bang for your buck.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by sofiaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product alot. It somewhat evened up my skin tone, and it makes my face somewhat smoother/softer. However, when I wash my face in the morning with only water, I feel the product coming off. Which is disappointing because I really want it IN my skin obviously...Also, sometimes when I forget to put it on at night, I wake up with HUGE zits(1-3) on my forehead. -.- So, that's a no-no, OVERALL, I like it & I would reccomend it. I probably want to find a MORE softening product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by roserie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
-Scentless!
-Smooth and perfect for a day moisturizer; goes on well under makeup and/or sunscreen
-I have dry/rough patches on my cheeks and this product fixes them right up

Cons:
-Does absolutely nothing for my oily T-zone :( the product just feels greasy on my nose. I haven't seen an increase in breakouts, but recently I've been avoiding putting any moisturizer on my forehead and nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Shalhevet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This seems to really work for me. Here is what I like about this moisturizer, in order of increasing importance:
1) Inexpensive
2) lots of product for your buck
3) Great sturdy pump - good packaging
4) Has no scent! Yay!
4) absorbed into the skin quickly
5) My skin looks the best it did in a long time! I had an outbreak of acne right before I started using it, and it is gone now.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Meganfrenchfry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have really oily skin and acne but this winter I have been getting dryness around my nose.I have been using this moisturizer for about 2 months and my dry skin has gotten worse instead of better. Instead of just my nose, my chin and mouth area are chapped and peeling. I do like that it is lightweight and sinks into the skin fast. But I think this might actually be drying me out. At best, it is not helping. My mother has tried it off and on with no complaints but no rave reviews either.