July 31, 2014 | 1655 users online

Hair Treatments - Arbonne - Fortifying Hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by hopeofdaylight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty sure this hair mask is the only thing that kept my hair from snapping off all over the place after I bleached my hair from dark red to blonde at the salon. It's nourishing and moisturizing. I was told I could use it instead of a conditioner by the consultant, but I like to leave it in while shaving then wash it out and then condition. I like it more that the Joico K-pac range, which was the go to range for damaged hair while I was a hairdresser. I can't recommend this enough, it's so good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So far I am pleased with this product - but I have only used it once and I will update myy review as I continue to use it (to see if it builds up).

This is a mid to heavy weight conditioning treatment - and I used it for 4 minutes on damp hair immediately after shampooing. I have fine, dry, color treated hair - and this made it much softer.

So far I like the scent and the feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Trusttheshoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing product! My hair is SO much healthier since I've started using this. And trust me my hair is so dead, it doesn't even move when the wind blows. It kinda just floats in the wind rather than blows in the wind. Ever since using this product my hair is noticeably healthier and softer! I've been getting compliments on my hair ever since I started using it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by nrethmeier

My hair has always been an awful mix between straight and wavy. Not really damaged or dry, just frustrating texture. With just one use of this product I noticed an immediate difference. My hair was more workable, and softer than it has ever been. Definitely recommending this to my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Do8666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

MY HAIR CONDION:
My hair has been in terrible shape for many years. It's dry, thin, dead ends all over. I have to use hair products in my hair everyday, all day, with several applications, in order to keep it looking half way decent. as a teenager, I used so many dyes, and hot tools without protectant, and never really took good care of it, it just turned to crap.
Over the past 5 years or so, I have been trying different products to help restore my hair. Nothing seems to work. I've been thinking about trying out hair extensions, hair growth treatments, etc. I don't have the money to keep spending. I've gotten to the point where I just toss my hair into a bun everyday and do without styling it.

HOW I USE THE PRODUCT:
...I went to this Arbonne party my friend had, and the sales lady sugested I try this product. My first few times of using it, I seen no results, and figured I wasted my money. But I figured I would at least finish the bottle since it was so much. ...I've been using it for almost 2 months. 1-2 applications a week. I take a shower, wash and condition my hair as normal. Lightly towel dry my hair, apply about a quarter size amount to my hair starting at the ends and working my way up. Then I put a thin towel (fresh warm from the dryer) or a hair cap over my head, and use my hair blower on top of it for a couple of minutes. Then I do whatever else while I leave it on for about 15-20 mins. I go back to the hair blower about 2-3 more times, and apply heat for another 1-2 mins (keeping towel or cap on the whole time). And then I take off the towel/cap and RINSE my hair and dry usually towel dry, and then a low setting on the hair blower.

MY RESULTS:
It has been about 5 weeks. My hair is AMAZING. Never in my life has it been in such great condition! It looks thicker and fuller, it feels soft to the touch, and it shines and looks so healthy! I feel like I have celebrity hair! I don't even need styling products anymore! I wash and dry, and brush, and tossle it around a little. I can't even find the words to explain how excited and happy I am! This is by far the BEST product I have EVER purchased. I love my hair so much now! And I get tons of compliments on it! Everyone keeps asking what I've done! Once I get a new camera I am posting before and after photos!

*I'm not affiliated with Arbonne in anyway; I've only tried 2 of their products before (the other one, not so great). I am just seriously really amazed with the results of this product!*

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 2:55:00 AM More reviews by lelaelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Mmm,
Even though this is supposed to be intensive, I did not feel intensity.

It's probably a great moisturizing treatment for people with minimally damaged hair.
My hair, not so much. My hair has received far too much abuse.

Update: 07/28/08 After a few weeks of Masquintense use my hair is in much better condition. So I tried this again and it was definitely much better. So I was right in saying that people with a medium amount of damage would find this good.