Chanel Gold Light

on 9/1/2009 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't see the pink sparkles in this, but it's the sexiest and most perfect gold neutral--just puts a shimmer on the ips, not as intense as Pin-Up but similar color family. I find I can wear it with almost everything, in fact it's one of the few lipsticks or glosses I want to stock up on. Now I'm suddenly realizing that may not be so easy, because it is LE.

(Yay! Just found out that it still seems to be sold in Europe, where I bought it in the first place, and will probably repurchase--maybe it's also available here. If not, No. 139 looks like a ringer--I stopped by a Chanel counter the other day and that's what they suggested. This is No. 118.)

on 10/13/2008 7:31:00 AM

What is there not to love about Chanel's LS Glossimers???
Lovely color with gold, pink sparkles on a clear base. Sometimes I use it alone, sometimes over my lipstick.
Too bad it's LE!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a great gold gloss. Little pink sparkles mixed in really works on pink lipstick. It is not sticky, but it also melts a little fast. Definitely passed the "man" test. A keeper.

on 7/4/2008 11:47:00 PM

Best GOLD of all Chanel GOLD glosses and I have tried them all! I loved the Sucre Glace that came out in asia it was a clear silver sparkle my HG gloss that I bought 10 back ups but the counter part in gold was not all that and the crystal bronze that came out was nice but i wasn't crazy about it but when I tried this gold light i fell in love I see a mix of gold with pink sparkles, reminds me of the one gold gloss by nars and thats moon fleet, its like moon fleet but no silver mixed into the gold but pink instead and its sheer and not over the top, I love moon fleet and I would say if you like Moonfleet than you'll love this. I went and got 3 more of this one also today.

Recommended for Medium Skin