October 30, 2014 | 1120 users online

Sunscreen - Banana Boat - Kids Tear Free Continuous Spray SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by AmyFehr157

Use this on my kids all the time. Its the ONLY spray or kids sunblock without oxybenzone! I dont like that its a spray and they are probably inhaling bad things as I spray them, but it makes application a breeze and I apply every hour. They have never had so much as the hint of a tan line, let alone burnt and this is the only ss I use on them.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by they

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the Ultra Mist Lotion. I believe there's also a clear mist available. It's not nearly as sticky or greasy as other spray sunscreens I've tried and best of all - there's no scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 11:07:00 AM More reviews by lma782

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is great stuff.

I had been using Coppertone Sport Spray, but this is less stickier and easy to apply. It also doesn't dry like glue! There's a bit of a shiny residue but it fades quickly. I use this religiously before long walks with my dog, and I haven't been burned at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Pamann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I generally use mineral (physical) blockers only on my daughter since the chemicals get into the bloodstream and oxybenzone has an estrogenic affect. This is the first chemical blocker that I've heard of that doesn't have the oxybenzone and is stable. I did buy my daughter a sun blocking swimsuit for the pool so that really limits the exposed skin needing an application so I don't feel as guilty about the chemicals. I still use a mineral block on her face, though, as her skin seems less tolerant and prone to a rash there.
The spray makes application a breeze! It doesn't seem to feel as uncomfortably cold to apply and not as vaporous as some sprays. Very little if any noticeable fragrance(YAY!) and doesn't appear shiny. I have used this myself and find it completely comfortable to wear daily on my arms and hands. A US sunscreen that's easy to apply, no fragrance, stable, and reasonably priced! I could cry I'm so happy!! =)