Revlon Super Lustrous Pink Pursuit

4.2

on 11/14/2013 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A light pink gloss, I recommend for warm or neutral colourings. Light pink glosses are so hard to find without too much blue in them for my warm tones. This one is perfect. I apply over Avon lip conditioner as a base, which neutralises my natural lip colour allowing the pink of this to shine. I would repurchase. It's a nice change to peaches or nudes for me without looking "Barbie". Barbie is fine in your teens, but not when you are a mature age. :) I love the packaging too, no leaks and no playing guessing games as to what colour it is as it's in a crystal clear tube.

on 5/27/2013 1:35:00 PM

I love this! I put this over my lipbalm making my lips somewhat of a peachy nude color, which I like (I have pigmented lips that can be annoying sometimes) Great for the summer because it has spf 15. This also makes an illusion that your lips are fuller. I got a buy 1 (about $6) get 1 free at my local pharmasave!

on 4/4/2013 11:42:00 AM

Was looking for a soft neutral pink, but this has distinctly peachy undertones. If you are looking for a warm pink, this would probably be perfect for you. Wish it would have worked for me, as it has sufficient pigment for my taste (unlike the glosses that offer just a bare hint of color and lots of shine). Decent staying power too.

on 3/1/2013 7:18:00 AM

On my NW20 skin, almost black hair, brown eyes, rosey lips this is a pretty warm pink. This is warmer than than Pink Whisper which can came off as too pale, I put on Pink Pursuit with my MAC Dame blush and some casual eye makeup and my whole face brightened up. This also feels like a pink I can wear in the summer. Usually pinks feel too cool in the summer on me, but this one has enough warmth, I think I can make it happen. The only "con" is that sometimes it feels "off"...perhaps too frosty? Or too warm for winter? Not sure. My favorite pink from the Revlon SL line is Pink Pop though.

on 2/19/2013 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is it guys. This is the HG of all lipglosses. I originally bought this lipgloss to wear over top of my lipstick but to be honest, Pink Pursuit is amazing on it's own! This is by far the best drugstore lipgloss I have ever bought. I would say that it's comparable to my Mac Lustreglass in Pinkarat. It's a very pretty pink with just the right amount of shine without the overly sticky feel. This will definitely be a staple in my makeup collection. Thank you, Revlon!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Pink Pursuit it a very neutral shade of pink. I love wearing it over my Please Me by MAC lipstick. It has a great shine to it. It is glittery, but it's not grainy. Creamy, long-wearing. And cheap.

on 11/20/2012 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have 8 different colors of these glosses, they are my favorite at the moment. I love these even more than my MAC lip glasses. Pink Pursuit gives that pearl pink shimmer to my lips that is perfect for work or play. Very long lasting, when it wears off there are shimmers on your lips but they aren't grainy at all. This is my second favorite color next to Nude Lustre. Try them, for $5 you cannot beat it. Packaging is perfect and quality is excellent. Revlon is my fave Drugstore brand!

on 3/6/2012 9:19:00 PM

Great colour for warm skin tones. Goes on creamy and isn't drying. It does cling to dry flakes or cracks on lips though. The slight shimmer in it is nice, unlike other glosses with too much glitter in them.

on 12/6/2011 10:54:00 AM

i really do like this. most of my lipgloss colection is sheer, super shinny glosses so i tend to think of this as a little bit of a liquid lipstick. its the most nude pink lippie i own also. and i really do love it! it stays on longer than most of my glosses and is great when im doing a fresh face look. im 24 and am kinda getting into the less is more look. so this really fits with that for me. i love the ultra fine glitter, it gives great sheen and pop to your pout. i believe i picked this up at walmart for around $7. a little pricy for a gloss for me but i do love it!

on 11/12/2011 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to everyday gloss. I usually wear this over lip balm and it gives my lips a nice sheer peachy-pink color that goes with any makeup look. It gives great shine but the staying power is just standard for a gloss (lasts about 2 hours w/o eating or drinking). It doesn't dry my lips but then again I wear it over balm. The shimmer is not gritty (which is something I can't stand) and it has SPF 15 which is a nice bonus. There's quite a strong perfumey smell which I don't like but it isn't really noticeable once it's on.

My biggest complaint with this gloss is the packaging. The gloss tends to collect and goop on the part that twists open. I have to remember to periodically wipe that part or else it spills over into my MU bag and everything in it.