September 22, 2014 | 1234 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Starlight Bronze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

FUN product! I love this because I have a weakness for shimmer & glitter. I also have Catwalk Pink! The packaging is very fragile, seems like at least one is always sitting discarded in the WnW display as a broken "causality" from somebody dropping it inadvertently. I hope I don't drop mine. I've gotten a lot of use out of this. Colors are so pretty! Can be used as Illuminator, bronze, highlight, & blusher all in one item! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by popstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Really liked this and it can be used in so many different ways. This colour is beautiful and a tiny bit is enough to give a sunny glow to someone fair skinned like me. Lasts for ages and really easy to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is just OK. I won't repurchase it even though it was very cheap. I like my ELF golden bronzzer 1000x better. Get that it's way better and its the same price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This does have nice colors, however once you get the color you get all the shimmer too. Not natural. Well, maybe not the best colors either this line has for fair skin. Could work as a highlighter very subtley for fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

I'm nc42/ golden tan, so this is wonderful for me! It's a great multi-use product and worth far more than the 3.99 pricetag! It's great as a bronzer and highlighter, but what I really love to use this for is eyeshadows!!! Wet N Wild keeps putting out some of the best drugstore products ever! Price and quality of eyeshadows and bronzers are on par with highend brands. There was a time when I recoiled from it like a hot flame! I'm now proud to say I love this line! I look forward to their new collections!
Update: I have been using the two Mega Glo products! The colors go well together. I love using these colors as eyeshadows with the other colors in the 347 Spotlight Peach Mega Glo Illuminator. Just had to share that! Great for natural looks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

This a gorgeous bronze colored blush. It's very pigmented and looks great on medium skin. I would advise you to use a light hand if you want to use as a blush (has lots of shimmer) or just use as a highlighter. I like to use this in the summer. It's a wonderful product for a great price. I'd repurcahse, but probably won't have to for a long time since I use so sparingly.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by NirvanaxSunbeam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am definitely NOT repurchasing this again, simply because the powder is packed in so tightly that I can't get any product anytime I try to swipe my brush over it. I've tried using different kinds of brushes, and packing as much onto my brush as I could, but nothing I tried could get me a decent payoff. Instead, I had to use the lid to scrape off some of the powder and apply it as though it were a loose powder. Applied like this, the colours are really pretty, but it's too much of a trouble to use when there's so many other pressed powders in the drugstore that are similar colours and are much easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

OOooh LOVE this product! A perfect all-over highlight. It adds the tiniest bronze shade when applied. The colors are not pigmented so it can't be used for eyeshadow but it definitely works for highlighting! I would definitely repurchase for such a cheap price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok, the shimmers are pretty, but might be too "glittering" if apply too much. However, with just a dab and swept lightly over your entire face it can bring out the glow!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this in a hurry, thinking a bronzer would be a fun thing to try. I was wrong. I wanted to have a bronzed look, with out looking glittery. i have NC20 skin that burns easily in summer, so its fun to pretend im tanning. i don't like the shimmer. If you dont care about shimmer go for it! It's just not my thing.

EDIT: I wore this out in sunlight, and saw i looked like an oopmah loompah doused in body glitter. PLUS i dropped it, while try to open it at my fanity, it dropped 2 inches, and is completely shatterd. BIG disappointment.....