Maybelline True Illusion Liquid-To-Powder Makeup

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/8/2008 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with the other people below me, it's horrible for oily skin. Even though I have fairly normal skin, it does not control oil at all. It is also not very long-lasting. I had to remove it by mid-day because it started looking horrible! It's currently sitting in my back of my makeup drawer and I haven't touch it since the first day I put it on.

on 2/8/2008 7:13:00 AM

made me looked like id pilled it on when i hadnt at all! the colour was odd no mater what colour i tried none of them matched my skin! they all looked orangey in some ways.

i just ddnt like it! ive had better foundations! I WONT BUY IT AGAIN! AND I WONT RECOMEND THIS TO ANYONE! unless i wanted them to look stupid,

on 1/31/2006 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Broke me out by the end of the day. As others have said, the color, the oil... lousy. Avoid it like the plague.

on 6/14/2005 3:44:00 AM

There was this girl who I went to high school with who used this stuff.
It looked really heavy on her skin, and it also made her look extremely orange as well. Her skin wasn't in terribly good condition either, so any pimples that she had were accentuated and irritated by using this foundation.

I bought this compact a while back, and I think I threw it out, it was useless. It made my face look so much worse. At first when I put it on it looks good, does just what it says and goes on smooth albeit a bit chalky. But after a while oil starts to look like it's sitting on top of my foundation, very strange and not appealing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

this foundation was too orange for my dark skin and it turned greasy and icky feeling after a hour or so.

on 8/14/2002 4:42:00 PM

Yuck - I think I just don't do well with the cream to powders - this separated and smeared around my face within 10 minutes of application.

on 6/16/2002 5:29:00 PM

If you can match your shade, and you have large pores, you are in some very big luck here.

I L-O-V-E the way this stuff handles my pore problem. I put it on and they are gone. It's just plain wierd. I am a stila e and wear True Beige. It's fairly yellow, and search around, you can find the yellowest of the bunch. Truly great lightweight stuff. Honestly. It might emphisize your dry patches if you have some. SPF 10! I only use it on tzone, i don't need this type of foundation everywhere. Blends very nicely. I just love it. It gets a 5. Oh yeah, it's cream to powder, i don't know what they are talking about liquid to powder, but that's what it's called.