August 1, 2014 | 1086 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - Rocket Pop

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by missyalannab

This is a beautiful pigmented lipstick. It has no flavor but that's fine. It has a shiny finish but I like to pair it with Dallas lip gloss. It feels really light on your lips and it goes on smoothly. I feel I have to replicate this lipstick after an hour so I usually use a lip stain under it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK, it is not matt and not too glossy, the colour is perfect for me and gives that sultry/elegant look and can be added to a casual outfit for a bit of glam or a glam outfit for a bit of toning down! It is not a lipstick that lasts forever but I don't mind reapplying.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by skwerlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is (on me at least) a very nice MLBB colour. It doesn't really add much to my lips but just makes them look that tiny bit more polished and even. The texture of the lipstick feels a bit like a gloss or balm hybrid and it's definitely nice and moisturizing. This does, however, lead to the one major problem... there's very little staying power. It's not so bad and I still think this is a very nice lipstick, but it can be a bit frustrating how quickly it disappears from my lips (more noticable with the brighter shade of this formula that I also bought). I picked this up for half price at the local Benefit counter because the colour is apparently being cut from their lineup, which is a bit of a bummer. It's definitely a nice daily MLBB lipstick which I'd probably buy again if I could!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by svprior

This is such a sexy pink lipstick, which gives your lips a lovely shine. It's very natural looking, but sophisticated, especially when worn with a smokey eye. Lips feels fantastic with this on as it's very moisturising. Happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by sahyslop

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. It is creamy and moist going on and has a nice sheen.
The color is rosy but not bright or dull...just right for my nw20 complexion. My only complaint would be that it doesn't last long on the lips but since it does seem to stain mine, all I need is a little lip balm to revive them. I will keep buying this color since it seems to brighten my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! This is thee best lip product I have ever bought. It goes on soooo silky and moisturised, and gives a beautiful natural reddish glow to my lips. It's so hydrating, my lips are very dry and this does a wonderful job of gliding on and staying. And the packaging is lovely! Well worth 13!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by shoefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this color. It looked like the color I've been searching for forever (MLBB). But, unfortunately when I tried it on in the store, it was just "my lips". I couldn't justify adding only a little color to my lips for $18. If it was cheaper I would have purchased though- it is sooooo comfortable and doesn't have that chokey throat taste like other lipsticks. It feels almost like lipbalm but not greasy or too thick. I'm hoping to find another color that works better, but I tried a few and the light neutrals were too light, medium shades were almost dark enough and the darker shades were too dark. I have pale skin but I guess I have more pigmented lips than I thought!

I am praying the price goes down and they come out with more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by parenthesise

Creamy, comfortable, NON-DRYING (and most of the lippies I have do dry me out) and gorgeous colour; I think this was the first lippie colour I really fell in love with.

The price and packaging are two gripes for me. It's not too expensive, but I've found other high-quality lippies for less than this price. The packaging is very cute, sturdy and nice, but a bit excessive. It's quite heavy, and since I've been known to have 6 lippies in my handbag, any excessive weight is a turn-off!

The other downside is that the colour doesn't last very long; still, I'm fine with that since it's not drying, and it leaves nicely. Despite the cons, there are enough pros to make me buy this every now and then as a treat. What tips the scale though, is that I found 2 ingredients in the product that I am trying to trim out of my lippie collection, so I won't be repurchasing unless I absolutely can't find a better coloured lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by AWilliams87

After buying this lipstick I can't imagine that I will ever need another shade ever again. It's a perfect classic rose color that it super flattering to my skin tone and it has a really light wonderful feel on my lips. It's non drying which is awesome because I hate when lipstick makes my lips crack.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by fraufrederik

I bought this lipstick today and am quite pleased. I was looking for a non-drying lipstick and matte, with a natural feel...
The color is great, a pink-reddish and very natural looking, I have always been attracted to red lipsticks but find that I can't pull it off, but this is a nice alternative. My lips are very pigmented, so the reddish color stands out on me, but is very light and natural because of the matte finish. I love it...
The texture is nice as well, very moisturising,but i do catch myself putting on lipbalm because I need to have the feel of lipbalm on my lips.
I can say that this lipstick is the most moisturising I have found, will repurchase....