October 25, 2014 | 1732 users online

Lip Gloss - mark - Juice Gems - Berrylicious

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Received this in a swap so I don't know how much it costs.

Keeps my lips moisturized for a long long time. Doesn't wear off like a lot of glosses. Is a little sticky.

The color is deceiving. In the package it's a dark berry color. On my lips it's almost clear. Gives a hint of berry color which is fine since I like a more natural look. But if you're looking for color, this ain't it.

Overall, I like the way it feels on my lips. Especially in the winter when I need the most protection and hydration. I like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not very sticky. Transparent squeeze tube w/slanted plastic tip. Scent not great but not overpowering either, so it's tolerable. Color in tube very dark blackberry but very sheer on lips, barely tinted at all.. maybe makes lips MLBB. Shiny & slick, comfortable to wear & lightweight. Bought on eBay at half the cost of Avon (so I don't know how old this tube is...maybe the smell has turned). Tastes sweet & fruity too. I like this a lot, despite it having almost no color payoff.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by bellsoflondon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! It's the only Juice Gem with any real colour: a darkish but wearable plum. Smells yummy, like fruit but more real fruit than fake fruit. Wear longer than some glosses, like a Juicy Tube, and packaging is sturdy: plastic squeeze tube with slanted plastic tip app and black plastic screw on cap. I added a pic to the main page of this; Berrylicious is the one on the left. (Wanted to add that frequent sakles make these 3USD bucks each, such a steal!)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by blackacregirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ordered this and really had high hopes. Consider them dashed. Nearly colorless, slight fragrance...but what made them unwearable, at least to me, was the taste. It was like wearing vegetable oil on my lips. And I love lip gloss and did not expect it to taste great but this was bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This new set of '08 juice gems are what I'd been hoping juice gems would be all along. Previous juice gems have all been very sheer, practically colorless on my lips. It's a pity, because they all smell heavenly and the gloss is a really pleasant formula. It's sticky like a lancome juicy tube, non-drying, and long-lasting. Now finally with this set do we get what has been lacking-- pigment!

Berrylicious has got to be one of the most un-clever names I've heard, but the gloss is really pretty. In the tube it's dark maroon, with almost a brownish red hue. I was scared it would look warm and gross on my lips, but applied it looks very much the berry that the name implies.

My only qualm is the fuzzy slant tip applicator. Why fuzzy? I apply the gloss by dotting a little on the lips and then using the applicator like a brush to spread it out...but the fuzzy applicator is very weird feeling. I wish they would change it to plain plastic.

Berrylicious is available to order at the end of July 2008.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No