October 1, 2014 | 2033 users online

Hair Treatments - Kevin Murphy - Born.Again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by satin828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A hairdresser girlfriend recommended the Kevin Murphy line and explained how to use the Born.Again treatment. I have double-processed bleached blonde hair,and I only use this after bleaching my hair. This treatment has mostly natural ingredients and a lot of protein so I use it once or twice after a bleach session to restore some protein. My girlfriend warned me that if you put too much protein in your hair, it will become very brittle and will break easily.

When I do use the treatment, I notice a real difference. The product has medium consistency, not too thin and not too thick. I personally don't like the smell too much - like chemicals in my opinion. I put it all over my hair, concentrating on the ends and shafts. I try to leave it in my hair for as long as possible - 15 to 20 min. When I wash it out, my hair is noticeably softer/smoother and less frizzy/damaged/tangled. I recommend this product if you have damaged hair and try Amazon for a good deal. I paid 20£ for 250 mL, and this stuff lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by moorekelsy07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably the best treatment for fine hair that I have ever tried. It doesnt take long for it to work, and if you follow the proper routine (Kevin.Murphy Maxi Wash follwed by Angel.Rinse, and then Born.Again and Hydrate.Me Rinse mixed together) you get amazing, awesome hair salon quality results. By itself it works great, but when you add it with the proper mixture of what its made for, it does wonders! On the Kevin.Murphy website he posts Podcasts that explain all of the products and how to use them properly and for what reasons. It is extremely helpful and smart for his products. I am in love with this line and will keep using it for sure.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased the Angel Jetpack, and this is one of the components along with the Angel Wash, Angel Rinse, a body wash, and body lotion. The packaging is a set of small pink cubes with screw-on lids--cute, but not too handy in the shower. Anyway, I find this to be less-than-average in performance. Even boosting it with a few drops of Neil George Indian Gooseberry Treatment Oil, putting on a plastic cap, and leaving it on for nearly an hour doesn't give my fine, dry, color-treated hair the conditioning it needs. And for the price--$25 to $30 for 250 ml bottle--it should be great. I will not purchase a full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by PaulinhaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my hg hair contioning... the second i put it on, tangles just miraculosly vanishes.... like magic!!! the texture is smooth, not too thick nor runny... leaves hair so bouncy and shiny... it doesnt tangle for like 2 days... its magnificent product... the only down side is the smell... its terrible, thats why i took one star off... its really annoyng smell, i cant explain or campare it, its just terrible... but works amazing on my hair... like magic!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got a small Kevin Murphy travel pack that contained a tiny bottle of Born Again, which lasted me for four washes. Unlike other reviewers, Iím not convinced enough to buy it again. Itís great that the formula is natural and doesnít contain silicones, which really donít agree with my hairtype (plus are not very environment-friendly), but the results are quite average. It leaves my hair moisturized and detangled enough, but I usually expect a deep treatment toÖ well, offer deeper treatment :)

Ingredients: Water (Aqua)(Eau), Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Wax, Hydrolised Silk, Cetrimonium Chloride, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Phospholipids, Biotin, Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium (Orange) Flower Oil, Canaga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Limonene.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 5:46:00 AM More reviews by aquasea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really good stuff. I bought a litre of it online b/c it's THAT good. Scented strongly with ylang ylang and orange blossom - very floral. It is creamy and heavy, as previous reviewers have said, but a winner. I prefer the frgrance of the Luxury range, and I LOVE the Leave in Luxury product - the only thing that has helped my wrecked hair and scalp and - as a bonus - smells fresh and clean with bergamot and vetiver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Bowker2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I disagree with the review before me, i find that the product is smooth and creamy in hand, not too thick or thin. It detangles immediately and just slides right through the hair, coating it beautifully. When i rinse it out, my super dry,high lift blonde hair feels smooth, silky and without any tangles. You can leave some of the product in and it wont feel built up or gunky- just moisturized and soft. Love it, also- paired with the maxi wash its amazing.