July 22, 2014 | 2378 users online

Shampoo - Kevin Murphy - Luxury.Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by hapabunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Because I have thick hair, I thought I could handle this product (as well as the rinse). But... I have fine, baby hair, just a lot of it. This was totally my mistake as I later realized this duo is for coarse hair... haha! Left an enormous greasy patch at the crown of my head. Definitely for people with Native American/Hispanic/Asian type of hair!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 6:02:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually just tried a sample of this and wasn't amazed. I have used the angel wash and hydrate me wash from kevin murphy and they are far better compared to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by AngelaG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As above, this review is for the Kevin Murphy HYDRATE-ME.WASH

I tried a sample of this and had to buy it. I was using Frederick Fekkai and this blows it out of the water. I think it's a little bit more expensive but worth it. I LOVE the smell, it's so gentle on my hair that has been horribly abused. Will definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by imperfectly_lou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this shampoo and its matching conditioner last week. I have extremely thick, coarse, highlighted hair and have almost given up finding a good shampoo/conditioner combo that will add moisture and reduce frizz. So far, I am very impressed with the Luxury Wash. It's very concentrated so you only need a small amount, smells divine and leaves my hair very soft and squeaky clean! Fingers crossed this is the ONE!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by slidinstop

This review is for the Kevin Murphy HYDRATE-ME.WASH (wasn't listed in choices to select).

I have been using this shampoo (and the conditioner) for the last three weeks and I am in absolute LOVE. I previously had been using Pureology for the last year and thought I'd never find anything I like better. The Hydrate-Me.Wash is complete ecstacy for my hair. It's nourishing, devoid of unnecessary chemicals and I have absolutely no issues with any sort of build up or oily issues at the end of wearing 2nd day hair.

I have used Bumble and Bumble, Aveda, TiGi and a plethora of other shampoos out there and NONE of them can hold a candle to the Kevin Murphy... LOVE IT!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by whyvonne

Nice smell, great lather, sulfate-free. Made my thick, coarse, frizzy hair incredibly soft -- I have a bit of a natural wave, which came through nicely when I switched to this shampoo.

...pricey though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by WindyCityGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a creamy moisturizing wash, but I think my scalp didn't like it, along with the conditioner as well-

I noticed little bumps on my scalp the next day, which has never happened to me before-It weighed my hair down and I do not like the smell-

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 5:35:00 AM More reviews by kattymat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not sure about this. It's ok. Smells nice. Bottle design as with most of Kevin Murphy's stuff is just weird. Is this HG? No. It's ok and it does make my hair feel clean and ready for conditioner. Still not sure - will edit if I change my mind.