December 19, 2014 | 1470 users online

Makeup Brushes - Baby Duster Brush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2004 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Cheapchic

I had expected a larger brush despite the name, "Baby Duster". This brush is about a half inch longer than my Mac lipglass. Is bigger better? I guess that's the question I am grappling with. I prefer my Face Secrets buff brush instead and they were about the same price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by CWAHED

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Same happened to my brush as well. It whisked across the room (smile). I use it with my BB shimmerbrick and loose pigment type products. Goes on well. Nice soft bristles. A true joy to use. Very controllable.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2003 6:05:00 AM More reviews by pretzel4111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The little brush from Who's the Fairest? is perfect putting powder blush on "just so." I also love using this for applying mineral foundations. It's very easy to "buff" into the skin using this. I had a problem with the first one I bought where the head kept falling off, even though I'd used Super Glue to keep it on. A testament to WTF? great customer service is that I wrote an email about it and Fig Fungston herself immediately wrote me back and said a new one would be sent out the next day to me - and it was. No discussion about returning the old one at all, either. There's been no problem with the new one at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 7:12:00 AM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a cute little brush that would work well with minerals, powder and blush--and it's so conveniently small and portable. My only gripe is that it isn't as soft as I'd like--the Buddha duster is so much softer! I wish the hairs on this one were the same as the Buddha, then I would give this 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2002 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I really like this brush. It is an excellent price and I use it everyday to apply my blush. It distributes just the right amount of blush. It has firmer bristles (not too hard) that is perfect for the job!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2002 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Debra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't like it - I thought this was too small to be useful for much, and the bristles felt scratchy on my cheeks. When I first opened my package, I felt really disappointed at how cheap looking the brush is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2002 12:46:00 PM More reviews by SueS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my fav blush brush. Hands down. Better than my $40 TM. All the WTF brushes are high quality/reasonable price.