July 22, 2014 | 1026 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Dream Angels Divine

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite dream angels scent of all time! I like many of the dream Angel scents like halo and desire just to name a couple, but this overlooked gorgeous scent takes the cake! Some of the other angel scents can be overly musky like heavenly (not a fan of this overrated scent). But divine is so much softer and cleaner. It's not over the top and super strong smelling. It has a clean scent of water Lily, lotus flower, soap, and a base note of sheer sandalwood. I always receive great compliments when I wear this perfume from both men and women. Very non offensive scent as well if you work in a close office setting. It's also perfect for day or night and it's great for all seasons.

Sadly on a recent trip to my local VS one of the sales associates informed me that divine has been discontinued from the dream angels line. She also told me it will still be available during semi-annual and clearance sales. So I'm definitely going to stock up during the sales. It's a shame VS decided to discontinue this scent. It's the best dream angels scent of all time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went to Vs one day and pretty much sampled every perfume in sight: everything, from the Fantasies collection to Pink to Dream Angels. Now, Divine just smells as good as its name suggests. I have both the lotion and eau de parfum. The aroma is a soft, delicate floriental. The notes include sandalwood, amber, musk, jasmine, hiacynth, cyclamen, lotus, and water lily. The EDP was a good deal: $62 for 4.2 Fl Oz, though you have to be careful with the bottle, which has a pretty shape but which can easily fall over and break, since it is made out of glass. Packaging aside, I love this perfume. It is both elegant and sensual, clean and fresh. It sort of reminds me of La Source by Crabtree and Evelyn because it has a watery quality to it;and I can also see how some would describe it as a simple, soapy scent. I think it is the best: soft, delicate, powdery in a good way, and simultaneously innocent and seductive. I feel like I am wearing furs and diamonds with it on! Mixing it with VS’ Amber Romance totally gets guys’ attention as well. I usually wear such a scent combo when I go tango dancing and can expect to be on the floor more than sitting waiting for a dance. It is amazing. Go try it!

Update: I am so disappointed, but I find that of late I start sneezing after spraying onto my pulse points. Something must may not agree with me, so I subtracted a lippie. Pity; I still do like the scent, but it does not like me as much. Perhaps another glance at VS' Dream Angels line is in order soon ...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

This smelled fantastic in the bottle and on me in the store. I bought this with the lotion and it smells good on but I dont care for the lily note

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by greenfaerie38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pleasant but basic flowery scent. While it's not exactly a bold show-stopper, it would make a great gift for a girl in her teens who is just getting into perfume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not one of my favorite scent, but if I dont have my other fragrances in handy then I will grab for this. I dont like the cheaply made plastic bottle because if you accidently leave it somewhere hot, the plastic bottle will melt. The scent fades away too fast for me. It's more of a spray then a mist to me.
This is probably one of the few that I will buy from VS.
I am allergic to certian fragrance's scents, but I I mostly prefer floral over fruit or food. There's some fragrances that as soon as i smell it I start sneezing right away. Some example of scents I like are waterlily, lavendar, freesia, amber, jasmine, vanilla, orchid, and patchouli. Some that I dont like are grapefruit, passion fruit, pear, apple, anis, orange, peach, and strawberry. But usually it depends on how they are mix and the proportion they use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by plumsiren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I first got this for my 16th birthday, and a decade later I'm still wearing it. I think I've gotten so many compliments on it over the years because it's so unique; I've yet to come across anything comparable.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This perfume smells so good. I bought it when i was in high school, i just had to come accros and put a review about this because it used to be one of my favorites, and it remind me the smell of it.
Great product by Victoria's Secret

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2009 10:38:00 AM More reviews by jj14x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I definitely have to agree with the 'cheap smelling' part of the previous reviews. I was excited to try this and got EDP and a body wash i think ( which was actually nice and better then EDP). It was sort of okay in the beginning but then it turned into some soapy scent , not nice at all :( Nothing too exclusive or very pleasant about this fragrance, sorry. Even some clothing conditioners smell nicer. Do not want. But hey if 'soap smells' are your cup of tea then youll probably like it. Gave it one lippie just because I still like VS.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by cmmarti3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really nice perfume! I cannot stand Halo, so this one was a pleasant surprise the first time I spritzed it on. I agree with the others - it smells like expensive, French milled soap, the kind I got the last time I stayed at a 5 star hotel in Paris. Nice, clean scent, I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Violet912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I don't have a sophisticated nose for perfumes - I just know that I like simple floral scents. Divine is what I would call a very safe, basic floral. You're not going to smell this and be blown away by its originality. You're not going to want this desperately enough to pay $200 for a bottle of this. To me, Divine says "Yep. Flowery perfume. So what."

I could see this being a negative quality to people who love collecting perfumes since this one has nothing special to offer. I really like it, however, for its simplicity. I don't like anything too exotic, especially musky/spicy scents. I will continue to wear Divine because I know I'm not going to get any weird surprises from it.