October 31, 2014 | 895 users online

Bronzers - Laura Geller - Baked Body Frosting - Honey Glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Do you want to look more toned & tanned within seconds? Then you need this. Think of it as a workout and vacation all baked into a tidy, easy-to-use, generously sized compact. The puff makes applying and blending so simple and quick and, unlike gel, lotion, or mousse brozners and sunless tanners, there's no waiting for it to dry. I'll admit that it can transfer a bit, so beware if you're wearing light colors (or if you expect to sit on someone's white couch.) That little caveat aside, I still love this product and never want to be without it. It makes my arms, decollete, and legs look *amazing* and, as I'm not one to toot my own horn, I credit Ms. Geller with this amazing feat. I don't believe I'll ever bother with smelly, time-consuming, splotchy- fading sunless tanners again. Baked Body Frosting delivers much better results in a fraction of the time. You can also try a wet application for more impact (though I prefer it dry). Coverage and color are buildable either way and blending is a cinch. I hope this is *never* discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by elat33179

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pretty, shimmery bronzer. I have tried it both wet and dry, and by far prefer using it dry. It goes on quickly and looks gorgeous on neck, chest, shoulders and arms. I prefer using Sally's Airbrush legs on my legs, because IMHO, they make your gams look perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by klaiyr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I normally use MUA to read reviews, I hardly ever post anymore, but this product was so good I had to share it.

I've used quite a few bronzers and highlighters over the years. BE makes me look ORANGE and the other ones (Rimmel, Estee Lauder, Sally Hansen etc.) make me look dirty. I had just about given up, when I saw this on QVC. I normally scoff at infomercial type things on TV, but this one captivated me as Laura Geller rubbed this magic on the model's arms!

I have pretty severe melasma and I've tried just about everything under the sun to cover it, and nothing works. I got a bit of a tan this summer (not on purpose) and noticed how nice I look with some color. I decided to try and use this to even out the color on my face and body, and OMG, it is the only thing that's looked so natural. It just gives you a beautiful sheen and glow. But you have to use sparingly, it can make you look fake or unnatural since there's so much glowy-ness in it, you don't want to look like a disco ball.

I tried this with LG baked blush in peach and it goes together soooo well. When I use this, my melasma seriously evens out and I look like a normal person, rather than a cheetah trying to cover its spots. This stuff has literally changed my makeup routine and my life. I feel much more confident and I love the way I look tanned.

Some people noticed right away that I looked tanned, while others, including my husband, didn't even notice I had bronzer on. Maybe in different types of light it looks different? Anyway, I love it so much that I actually bought another one because I panicked that LG would someday discontinue this, so in greediness, I bought another one.

Oh, in addition to being a lovely color, it also lasts ALL day! I get a bit shiny in the afternoon, but that's to be expected.

I LOOOOVE THIS STUFF. It's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Mush728

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for an all over glow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by luvMakeUp77

I love this product! The best thing about it is you get so much - I think this will last the rest of my life..and I use it everyday. Anyway I use it as a contour shade and use a light dusting on my neck/shoulders so that they match my face. It is beautiful - just gives an airbrushed look! The only bad thing about it is the price, but like I said it will last forever. Also the packaging is way too big, (but it's a grat product so thats okay!) not really sure why they made it that way? The texture is soft and feels light on the skin. A great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by jeane519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer for my face. I don't use it to contour my cheeks, but I do on my jawline. Great for the top of your face at the hairline. The color is perfect. I apply it with a Real Techniques blush brush. I do not like the high lid on the compact, takes up too much room.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by MacPops

This must be a love or hate product. I absolutely hated it. I tried using it a couple of times in different ways (to highlight my face and used it on body as well). If someone likes to use a shiny bronzer on their face, they might like this. I prefer a matte bronzer on my face. For use on the body, it's hard to apply evenly if you use moisturizer at all. Once it's on, it absolutely WILL transfer to clothing. I couldn't picture hugging anyone without this stuff getting everywhere. The one time I did use it on my decolette for an evening out, my husband told me my skin looked really dry. As he never makes remarks like that so it was obvious what was different about my routine. I'm late thirties, with pretty good, albeit fair skin, and this made me look like I was a dried up piece of leather. Sorry, Laura. I like your products, but not this one. Going back to the store.

Edited from 1 lippy to 5! I don't know what I was thinking about this bronzer. It looks better on my face than any other I have. I still think it looks ridiculous on my body as I have very fair skin, but used correctly on my face...I look fresh-faced and younger. Best part? I got it for free in a Beauty.com GWP last year after I returned one to ulta that I had paid for. Didn't plan that, but, score! Maybe it was because it was free that I gave it another chance. I will likely not run out for a couple years because it's huge. That's the only thing I don't like...the box is crazy big.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by gladlizette

love this bronzer.. have tried others nothing comes close to it..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by MadaLong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying that I am such a bronzer junkie. I have bought and tried just about everything and nothing... I mean NOTHING works like this bronzer. God bless Laura Geller. I've been using my sisters for the past 3 years (yes- 3 years. That's how long it's lasted and there is barely a dent!). We each use it quite frequently as a finishing touch on our makeup and it gives the greatest bronzy color and glow I have ever seen. I finally bought my own because I love it so much and it truly does last FOREVER. I don't use the puff it comes with although it is a nice touch. I prefer to use a brush to apply and obtain more even coverage. It's about $40 dollars depending on where you buy it, but it is completely worth every penny and you will never have to buy another bronzer again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by utopia134

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great bronzer for the body! Makes your arms and chest glowy and sexy! I will even use this on my face! It really makes your skin so soft!