August 31, 2014 | 960 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

So good, so little money.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't know what this is supposed to do. I cannot see it on my skin and it seems to fall off my face no matter how much moisturizer I use to keep it in place. The colors have no depth and the powder is not finely milled. I noticed that the reviewers who rave about it are all under 25, so that's why this not working for a 59 yr old. Returned it to CVS and went back to L'Oreal and Revlon. God bless the world of cheap makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by drcotton

I would say I've already have purchased this 4x's. I love this product and it compliments my tan/olive skin (C40) perfectly! I use it as a blush and when I'm near out; I use the highlight gold to define my eyebrows! ;) I highly recommend this to anyone who is obsessed with bronzers!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by mankatt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

so i got this as a gift from my friend, and although i am not fimiliar with this product, i love it!!! It goes on extremely smooth and pigmented, (as most other wet n wild products do), and it is AMAZING as a summery highlight/ blush/ bronzer powder. i also like to use the brown and champagne shades individually as shadows, and this is not overly shimmery or glittery. I have mine in Spotlight Peach, and i find the 2 colours in the center, (the blush and bronzer shades) are less shimmery than the 2 highlight shades provided. when i swirl them all together, i get a pretty bronzey rosey shade, with a nice sheen! <3

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this at five below for around $3. It broke as soon as I brought it home, and was very hard to apply since. I swirled it all over my face using my kabuki brush and I looked like a fake freak who didnt know how to match her foundation to her skin. It was that bad! I then tried it only on my cheeks- and it didnt show up, just some faint sparkles. I finally figured "screw it" and threw it away. At least it wasn't expensive and I know not to recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by lapislazuli17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to brag on this: I love the Megaglo illuminating powder. I love to blend it all together and brush it onto my cheeks. It gives my skin a dewy look and it is perfect for sweet, girlie looks. I must say I repeatedly buy it and use it everyday. I like the combination of dark bronzer and silky illuminator all in one. I would definitely recommend this because of the quality and cheap price. I personally adore this and it is a wonderful staple in my makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

Pretty good bronzer, I really does give you a nice summer glow. Wet 'n' Wild also gives you a lot so it will last you a long time. When using this product though, I can't use too much at one time, or it looks too fake and I will have a two-tones skin color (my face and neck looks waaay different).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by wq13

Love this!
Very pigmented, it can be used as eyeshadows, or highlighters, or blushes! So versatile.
It's only $4 and you get A LOT of product. This will probably last me for years!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by EmiriamdD

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you, like me are a follower (groupie?) of gossmakeupartist, then you know his Product of the Year for 2012 is the Claudio Riaz instant face palette. Problem: that baby costs $128. Yes, you read that right. So, I went on a hunt for a somewhat less bankrupting dupe and I think I've done very well with Wet 'n Wild's MegaGlo Illuminating Powders. I've got Catwalk Pink (#345) and Spotlight Peach (#347). I use these with my MAC #186 flat top kabuki brush--don't know if they still make this brush--and apply over MAC Studio Fix (NC20). I actually follow the Claudio Riaz "3" technique, as demonstrated by Wayne Goss: sweep the product in the shape of the number 3 from forehead, onto cheeks, and then back and down to chin. Catwalk Pink gives a bronzer/blush effect; Spotlight Peach over that gives a bit of highlight and glow. At $3.99 each, you can hardly go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I hate bronzers. I'm pale, and can never find a natrual looking one. But I love this one. I dusted it on my cheeks for a glowy look, and it's amazing! I use it more as a blush, but sometimes I apply it for a bronzing effect. I absolutly love it, and will repurchase over and over. Amazing. And it didn't break me out, so that's another plus! Also, it provides coverage on exsisting breakouts! I love this bronzer. Wet 'n' Wild is a good brand for providing shades of blush and bronzers for pale to deep skin tones, which I really like about them.