Wet 'n' Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Right now I have Starlight Bronze & Catwalk Pink. I had had Strike A Pose Rose but some of my makeup was lost when I moved half ways across the country & I never thought to replace it coz I've been using Catwalk Pink for my choice as a pink blush or Starlight Bronze as a combo bronzer-blush. Go with the grain of the stripes not against for best results. I don't use normal blushes much anymore just these & I own evthing from elf to Clinique to Nars for blushes but I reach for these the most def HG status. I've never seen the peach one in stores in my travels home & away. Simply lovely. USD$3.99 & cruelty-free!

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I really like this bronzer and have it in all the colors Catwalk is my favorite. This is very illumunating satin like finish if used to heavy. I like that strips of color because it makes for a multipurpose product that could be used as a highlighter/eyeshadow/blush/bronzer because you can use each strip using a small brush to apply the product or swirl a larger brushes to create soft glow effects. The texture is silky.The only downer is the packaging. I don't like that it is round and some of the best colors are narrowed down to smaller segment because they sit on the outside of the circle. I would like to see it in a square or retangle form and with a deeper pan because I have droped and broke one before but was able to repair them in place using a few drops of alcohal and a cotton round. I have repurchace this so many times that it would pain me if they changed it or discontinued it. If they did I would only expect something better and this is pretty good stuff and it is supper affordable.

So good, so little money.

I really don't know what this is supposed to do. I cannot see it on my skin and it seems to fall off my face no matter how much moisturizer I use to keep it in place. The colors have no depth and the powder is not finely milled. I noticed that the reviewers who rave about it are all under 25, so that's why this not working for a 59 yr old. Returned it to CVS and went back to L'Oreal and Revlon. God bless the world of cheap makeup.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I would say I've already have purchased this 4x's. I love this product and it compliments my tan/olive skin (C40) perfectly! I use it as a blush and when I'm near out; I use the highlight gold to define my eyebrows! ;) I highly recommend this to anyone who is obsessed with bronzers!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

so i got this as a gift from my friend, and although i am not fimiliar with this product, i love it!!! It goes on extremely smooth and pigmented, (as most other wet n wild products do), and it is AMAZING as a summery highlight/ blush/ bronzer powder. i also like to use the brown and champagne shades individually as shadows, and this is not overly shimmery or glittery. I have mine in Spotlight Peach, and i find the 2 colours in the center, (the blush and bronzer shades) are less shimmery than the 2 highlight shades provided. when i swirl them all together, i get a pretty bronzey rosey shade, with a nice sheen! <3

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got this at five below for around $3. It broke as soon as I brought it home, and was very hard to apply since. I swirled it all over my face using my kabuki brush and I looked like a fake freak who didnt know how to match her foundation to her skin. It was that bad! I then tried it only on my cheeks- and it didnt show up, just some faint sparkles. I finally figured "screw it" and threw it away. At least it wasn't expensive and I know not to recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have to brag on this: I love the Megaglo illuminating powder. I love to blend it all together and brush it onto my cheeks. It gives my skin a dewy look and it is perfect for sweet, girlie looks. I must say I repeatedly buy it and use it everyday. I like the combination of dark bronzer and silky illuminator all in one. I would definitely recommend this because of the quality and cheap price. I personally adore this and it is a wonderful staple in my makeup collection.

Pretty good bronzer, I really does give you a nice summer glow. Wet 'n' Wild also gives you a lot so it will last you a long time. When using this product though, I can't use too much at one time, or it looks too fake and I will have a two-tones skin color (my face and neck looks waaay different).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this!
Very pigmented, it can be used as eyeshadows, or highlighters, or blushes! So versatile.
It's only $4 and you get A LOT of product. This will probably last me for years!

Popular Bronzers