December 22, 2014 | 907 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sheer Cover - Studio Concealer Brush

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Crappy brush, it broke after a few weeks. It was free though. Garbage

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

I've tried using this for concealer but for me it's too whimsy, I've gone over to using this as a liquid latex brush instead.
I like my brushes to be soft but firm so that they can cover, it's also just a bit too long and loses some properties.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

This is a pretty awful brush. Came in the starter pack, and I tossed it almost immediately. Unfortunately, you need to spend $$$ in order to get good brushes, I'm a makeup artist, and any really good quality brushes cost between AUS$20 - $50. I didn't like anything that came in the Sheer Cover starter kit, and would definately not repurchase again. Sorry guys, but spend a bit of money on your brushes, and you will get your cost per use back plus more. They last longer, feel nicer, and do not shed. MAC is a good place to start.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay I put would I not buy this again simply because it's not applicable. If you take care of your brushes you're good to go. I had never used a concealer brush before, so there is n basis of comparison for me. I haven't had bristles come out or have it fall apart if that's what you're looking for. I use my concealer brush of application and it does that well. I wouldn't be without it simply due to the precision that I get with with. I typically use my fingers or a foundation brush for blending though. I do like the brush, but if you're planning on buying the sheer cover starter kit for the brush and not anything else, I wouldn't. You can likely find a brush of equal or better quality elsewhere

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first concealer brush I've tried (two years ago I think). I couldn't rate it then because I had nothing to compare it to, but now that I am more experienced in makeup, I can now say that this brush isn't good quality. I remember when I had received this kit and I was looking forwards to using the brush (i felt more 'professional' if you will), but after using I'd actually prefer using my fingers for application instead of the brush- it just didn't do much difference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by libby1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd buy anything in Sheer Cover again, it's that good. I only buy BE now for color products and mineral veil. Brushes and products alike set SC aside from BE by a long shot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by HollyHox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually love this brush - another surprise from Sheer Cover. This is great for applying the concealer. If I ever somehow lost this brush, I would repurchase. As a result of trying this brush, I am going to order the double ended (larger) concealer brush.