Milani Tahiti-T

Not tested on animals

on 10/25/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

The perfect reddish-brown for dark skin. Wears well under gloss with no harsh scent.

on 12/1/2009 8:03:00 AM

My new favorite Milani lipstick. Actually it's my new favorite lipstick period. Maybe even my substitute for Nars Congo Red (which is discontinued). This one is not quite as dark as Congo Red, but it's still a nice brownish red with some added shimmer which is flattering.

on 3/17/2009 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Very pretty for work! Its a color like lightly brewed tea, with a little red. I like it with a lighter sparkly gloss. No nasty smell, goes on smooth, stays moist, not drying at all, good strong packaging. I think that the shape of the bullet is good for precise edging, even though it looks weird. Stays on until I eat. Would repurchase!
Nice for NC45

on 6/30/2008 1:25:00 PM

I bought this with Rose Fetish and South Beach. While RF is my new standard for every day wear, this will be my new go-to lippie for fall/winter and out at night. What an awesome color. I wore it out the other night, and it stayed on after drinks and dancing. My friend, a Nars gal, kept borrowing my tube and saying things like, "Four bucks? Where did you get it?" This is a dark color, a reddish brownish tea color. Lovely.

Popular Lipsticks