October 24, 2014 | 1730 users online

Lipstick - Milani - Tahiti-T

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect reddish-brown for dark skin. Wears well under gloss with no harsh scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My new favorite Milani lipstick. Actually it's my new favorite lipstick period. Maybe even my substitute for Nars Congo Red (which is discontinued). This one is not quite as dark as Congo Red, but it's still a nice brownish red with some added shimmer which is flattering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by smeegal9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty for work! Its a color like lightly brewed tea, with a little red. I like it with a lighter sparkly gloss. No nasty smell, goes on smooth, stays moist, not drying at all, good strong packaging. I think that the shape of the bullet is good for precise edging, even though it looks weird. Stays on until I eat. Would repurchase!
Nice for NC45

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by lctirwin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this with Rose Fetish and South Beach. While RF is my new standard for every day wear, this will be my new go-to lippie for fall/winter and out at night. What an awesome color. I wore it out the other night, and it stayed on after drinks and dancing. My friend, a Nars gal, kept borrowing my tube and saying things like, "Four bucks? Where did you get it?" This is a dark color, a reddish brownish tea color. Lovely.