Colorescience Mascara

2.3

on 3/22/2015 11:59:00 AM

I work in a big cosmetic surgery office & medical spa that carries Colorescience for Lord knows what reason. It has to be the worst, most overpriced makeup brand I've ever tried.

My eyes are sensitive and have been watering more lately after I apply my fab drugstore mascara, so I thought I'd try this natural mascara. I thought t would be healthy for my lashes too. Awful! It seemed dried out/old when I opened it. It clumped and flaked. And worse, I had to apply 4 coats to get the same effect as one coat of my Maybelline or L'Oreal mascaras.

on 3/18/2013 6:45:00 PM

Absolutely hated it, this is the most horrible mascara ever. i bought it because I was buying a bunch of Colorescience stuff( that I love) and got the mascara and hate it very much!

I've tried to change my whole makeup and skin care products to natural or organic since my pregnancy. Sadly I have to admit that as far as the brands I've tried, natural makeup does not live up to my expectation at all. Maybe this is just the way it is. Makeup wise most natural products does not perform well. This product is one of the many natural makeup products. It's not bad but not good either. It's just a mascara that does not offer length or volume but people can tell u are wearing some makeup. As a waterproof mascara, its relatively easy to take off and u don't have to rub at all which is quite good, but I do think there is not much product in the packaging or maybe the brush just don't pick up products well so I have to really dig into the tin try to get some more product, and again it's not that builtable as well.it failed in the overall effect that a nowadays mascara should provide.

on 6/30/2008 12:07:00 PM

This is a very "easy on the eyes" waterproof mascara. It does not add length or thickness but it does stay on and last all day. Gives a more natural look on me. Easy to remove with regular cleanser. Won't repurchase because I am still trying other waterproof mascras out. Price is $25 a tube. Comes packaged in a bronzed gold metal tube.

Popular Mascaras