100 Percent Pure Shower Gel

2.5

Not tested on animals

on 9/8/2010 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Many have commented on how thin and runny this product is which is true. Because I like the ingredients I have discovered a great way to take care of the thin consistency. I put it in one of my empty bottles with the pump that makes foam. Think the one I have I got from Bath and Body Works. This makes it last a long time and you get a great foam.

on 11/14/2009 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

These are pretty much castile soaps, nothing special. but smell good. Would purchase if I had the money.

on 9/21/2009 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Wanted to love it, but no. Very thin and runny, you have to use a ton. The Pear scent was great in the container but I could hardly smell it in the shower when I lathered up. I could have lived with the consistency if the scent had been there. Will not repurchase.

on 6/30/2008 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

100% Pure shower gel is sulfate free. It costs about $15 for 16 oz & is available at Ulta or Bath & Body Works. This shower "gel" is extremely runny & I have to use a ton of it. I literally have to keep adding this shower gel to my washcloth every time I wash a different section of my body. And yes I'm familiar with sulfate free body washes & have used them before. Alba body washes are much better imho. This is a terrible value for your money because of how much you need to use. I will use this product up but only because I paid so much for it. I could get a DS body wash for $1 with coupons & a sale & still have $14 left to buy a MAC eyeshadow rather than spend $15 on this lousy product. If you are looking for a good sulfate free body wash I recommend Alba available at health food stores such as Whole Foods.

Popular Gels/Soaps