September 30, 2014 | 1023 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Indigo Blue

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

It's okay, it's not very blue but it's definitely a blue.. um, i guess it's just not a good blue.. I don't want to be harsh but this is kind of a cheap product but you get what you pay for. I love the H20 black liquid liner from Wet n' Wild but this one is not as up to par. There's very little product even inside it, all around i would go for a different blue liner..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by LilMsJena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a huge fan of this eyeliner in black and black sparkles however this product burns and irritates my eyes badly. I was able to stick out the burning sensation without crying while it dried. The color is a very bright and fun metallic blue and everything stays beautiful until the product is removed. I would recommend this for people without sensitive eyes. Unfortunately I have to look for an alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Shanea7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was confused reading all of the other reviews, so I double checked. I have the product that everyone is discussing, but I have a completely different opinion on half of it.
I have an old bottle of the previous formulation, as well, but it is dead and now there is a new one that I purchased without noticing it.
So this is about 862A, not 862. Perhaps later I will care enought to write about the long dead previous version, but I highly doubt it, and you don't care anyway because it is gone.

It's blue. It doesn't exactly match the packaging, but to be honest I would probably pass out if that ever really happened, so I don't know why anyone anticipates it.
It does have a slight shimmer. Less so than the previous iteration. It is darker, brighter, less shimmery, and basically has nothing to do with it besides the fact that they are both shades of blue.
The best way for me to describe the blue is in comparing it to a slightly shiny TARDIS. Not that that would have anything to do with me purchasing it.

It has an average application and needs to be touched up to get the color even, but it is better than any bright shade of pencil liner that I have purchased.
The liner stays quite a while when treated properly, and is very cheap, so if you are bored and have a few dollars to burn, go for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice eyeliner, but the packaging is a bit misleading, hence a bit of displeasure from my side. I've been looking for a solid indigo eyeliner that wouldn't break the bank, and when I first saw the product on display, I believed that I had found it. The color of the bottle (at least the portion that holds the eyeliner) is not the same as the product, rather the eyeliner is actually shimmery and less indigo than I had been led to believe. Much to my dismay, upon opening it and finding myself duped out of the eyeliner I had hoped for it to be, I still proceeded to test it out. Indigo Blue is actually a revamped formulation of the former blue from the line, though they are advertising it as a new shade. It takes two coats for a truly solid line and is still shimmery, albeit not nearly as much as its predecessor form. The longevity is good, and the price is right for this product. Overall, if what you're looking for is a shimmering navy, then by all means you should pick it up. But if you were looking for just a plain indigo, then I'd look elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by andiewam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its a nice blue color with a silver sheen. I'm about NC30 medium/yellow skin tone. I got this eyeliner cause I wanted to try out the stay power before trying the black color. I have oily skin so I always have to use primer. I'm still testing the staying power but so far I think it's going well but i'll have to try it out more. Looking at some swatches I guess the more colorful liners (besides dark brown and black) are a bit sheer and shiny which I think is nice. I'd really like to try the black liner cause I need a good waterproof liquid liner or even a pencil. Haven't found a good one yet that is my HG. so still on the hunt. Hopefully when I try the black version of this, it will my HG I hope :D overall good product if you want a fun look/ Don't know yet if it's for oily or dry skin yet. fairer skins would pull of this look a little better but its good for anyone who is daring. Good product for a good price. I can't find this brand that much so glad i can find it online.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 1:29:00 PM More reviews by pandamic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color - although, yes, more silver than blue. It's perfect for me though; brown eyes and hair, fair-medium, golden-toned skin. I love wearing silver on my eyes anyways, and I love this because it is a shot of color w/o overpowering my own eyes or rest of face.

Love the consistency - very liquid, makes it easy for me to play with it and not get chicken-scratch lines.

Great staying power and doesn't irritate my EXTREMELY sensitive eyes (we're talking no concealer anywhere near them, powder blushes on cheeks, .. and don't even mention mascara or shadows :'( ...).

I love wearing this liner on its own - no mascara (weird, I know!) because makes a better effect this way.

Try it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by schurpug

I love the wet'n'wild eyeliners... easy to apply (I'm a total clutz with liquid liner, but I can do wnw with no problem)... but to call this color "Blue" is misleading. It is more Silver than it is Blue...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Pureangel

I L.O.V.E THIS STUFF!!!! I meang O.M.G!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! This has a super precise tip with superb pigmentation of the liner.....AND it stays put for lloooonnnnnngggggg~~~ Another thing is....I absolutely ADORE this color! It is SO beautiful and make my eyes POP so much!! Now I want the whole set!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by skiblu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this liner as much as I like any of the megaliners, in that they're easy to apply, well pigmented, dry pretty quickly, and stay put pretty well. I just don't love the color. It is a silvery blue, but really more silver than blue. It looks pretty dated on, I'd imagine, anyone. I love the turquoise one, and really wish the plum and blue were brighter colors, too.