Clean & Clear soft purifying cleanser/scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ok, so it's just your average scrub. I loved the way my skin felt soft after I used it, but it really didn't seem to really clean out my pores all that much. Granted, I did not use it morning and night like the directions suggested. I just used it in the morning because it seemed a little too rough to use twice a day. So this one is ok, but not my favorite.

on 12/24/2008 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is truly the best scrub I have ever tried. It does not over-dry my skin or irritate it one bit. I like how it is not super-harsh and rough, even though it is still a scrub. My skin looks clearer and and is softer. I recommend only using this stuff 3-4 times a week, which is what works great for my skin. Will repurchase.

on 12/22/2008 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been through 2 tubes of this stuff and my skin has definitely cleared up! I use it along with the moisturizer (a necessity) and the Steam facial. It dries out skin but that's what the lotion is for. My skin is very clear! Try this! It's great! :D

on 11/17/2008 5:36:00 PM

I really enjoy the rest of the SOFT line, but this cleanser was not for me. I got a sample bottle when I bought my second SOFT Day lotion (love!) and I tried it out. The smell was nice, and it felt good on my skin. Sadly, it left my skin dry and tight. I think it is a result of the salicylic acid in the product, which I am highly sensitive to. I gave this to my friend, and it has left her skin smooth and soft. She really loves it. My skin doesn't like the sal acid in this cleanser, but I am sure it is a worthwhile product.

on 10/29/2008 11:01:00 AM

Anything but soft! This thing totally stripped the moisture off my face. it left my face dry and tight. would not use this on my face again but perhaps for my body as it does appear to be a nice exfoliator.

on 10/14/2008 3:06:00 AM

So far Im loving this product. Ive been using it with the Soft daytime moisturizer and my skin looks nicer. I love the little beads this has, it leaves my face really soft. Ive recently been using microfiber cloths too. Partnered with the microfiber cloth, the scrub leaves my skin soft and smooth. Ive been using it for a month and havent noticed any dry skin like others have mentioned. Will continue to buy!

on 8/19/2008 5:10:00 PM

so i was drawn in by the blue tube. yeah, i'm a sucker for bright colors. too bad that was probably the best thing about this stuff. on the tube, it says it's an exfoliating, purifying cleanser. it didn't exfoliate or purify and it barely cleansed my skin. and those dumb beads? bitch to get off. i would constantly find them in my eyebrows (wtf?!) and along my hairline. also, i am usually not one to be bothered by scented cleansers, etc. but this stuff was so strongly scented. it was like cloyingly sweet. disgusting. will not repurchase. 2 lippies bc it didn't break me out.

i really like this scrub. i used it with the Soft day and night moisturizers. i think they work really well together. the first week i used this my skin was unbelievably amazing! i was glowing, my skin was free of acne (which is a miracle), it was smooth, and soft and it was fantastic. exept now i'm pmsing so i of course broke out. but still its great. the beads are right on, not too rough and not too gentle. it doesnt' leave my skin as tight or dry as other cleansers, but i feel clean. i love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This cleanser cleans my face well, but almost a little too well. It sorta overdries my skin even in conjunction with a moisturizer. I believe that this has great potential to work for some people, and it is relatively inexpensive and easy to find at drugstores, Target, Walmart K mart, grocery stores, and markets. I, however, would not buy this again.

on 6/29/2008 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This scrub is pretty good. The beads aren't very big, which is nice, and it feels good to use. It does leave my skin a little dry, but it's quickly taken care of with some lotion, which is good, because my skin is already dry enough on its own. I like how clean my skin feels afterwards, and not too tight, even though it has salicylic acid in it.

Popular Scrubs