July 30, 2014 | 2070 users online

Hair Treatments - Davines - Momo Moisturizing Anti-Frizz Protective Fluid

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Thumbelina1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

EDIT: Stopped using this. As soon as spring went to summer, this no longer had any hold. Too bad, it smells great! Not for humid or dry climates, which is most everywhere.

I really like the whole line of Davines products so far, which my stylist introduced me to. I was doing the CG method and didn't want to use silicones or sulfates, but apparently these are plant derived and OK. Anyway, I use the shampoo and conditioner and this afterword. I have very dry, curly hair and only wash it once a week, if that. After a shower when I wash and condition my hair (with Love shampoo and momo conditioner or nounou) I blot my hair with a microfiber towel and start dressing, just letting it start to air-dry and letting the curls start to form on their own. once it's just damp (about half dry or more) I'll smooth this on over it without raking through or changing the curls and it controls my hair well and smells AMAZING. I don't know what this smell is but I love it. Don't expect any style hold of this product; it's just good for moisture and conditioning (and cuts frizz).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Boghopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ugh - This stuff is awful! I love the Davines line and was really looking forward to trying this for my dry, frizzy hair. I worked it into my damp, washed hair and then blew it dry - and NOTHING. It made absolutely no difference at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mrsroo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff! I bought it after inquiring what my stylist used to give me the best blowout of my life, and he said he used a dime-sized dab of this working upward from the ends.

Momo smells delicious (reminds me a bit of fresh pumpkin); makes my hair soft and shiny; and controls frizz without weighing my hair down, making it look greasy or sacrificing bounce. I live in a very humid climate, and this withstands the test of controlling frizz during long stretches outdoors. A very good find for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2008 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Iriegirl

This product is a joke! Yes, initially, my hair felt moisturized, but I still had a lot of frizz after washing, drying and styling my hair. And yesterday, there was light rain and mist in the air and my hair transformed into a poofball! It was so matted and frizzy, it was EXTREMELY hard to comb my fingers through my hair! I seriously thought I needed to go to the hairdresser and get my hair relaxed again from roots to ends! That's how bad my hair looked. Luckily for me, I was close to a local Sephora store and decided to try Phyto products (I tried the Phyto 9 nurishing cream) and it managed to actually "relax" my hair to some degree. It smoothed out my hair and provided softness. Phyto saved the day...Momo Anti-Frizz Protective Fluid is a big fat "0". I would not recommend this product for anyone with black relaxed hair. Try it at your own risk. None of the Davines products I used improved the texture of my hair...but made it worse (i.e., more dry and brittle)!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by pillowbear

The consistency of this treatment fluid is a lot thinner than conditioner. When I first tried this fluid, I didn't really care about it - but then I thought I'd give it a 2nd chance. And this time it seems like my hair liking it so much! This fluid need to be applied on wet hair. My hair feels sooo soft - and I didn't even have to use my flat iron! I have a long, natural wave thick and coarse Asian black hair. This fluid doesn't really make my hair extremely straight - but I definitely love the bounce it gives to my hair. On top of it, I just LOVE the way it makes my hair smell! :) It is expensive though - thus I took one lippie off. :P