Everyday Minerals Salon Fun

Not tested on animals

on 1/27/2011 9:21:00 AM

I received this blush as a sample, and was immediately scared of the plum shade - it was so dark! I'm fairly pale, wearing EDM linen base.

When I wear this blush, it comes out super pigmented (like all EDM blushes) but it doesn't look purple...it's more of a flushed raspberry look. I have neutral/warm undertones, and was worried this wouldn't look as good on me. Because I like the rosy cheeks look, I do like this blush, I just think it's too dark for my skin. It might be better for me in the summer, so I'm waiting until I get a little more tan and see if it's any better - I really want to like this blush, because it's just so pretty!

on 11/9/2010 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite plum blush. It has a very slight sheen through it that catches just the right amount of light. I really love this blush, the only downfall is I find Everyday Minerals blushes to not be as long lasting as I would like, but the color and texture is enough for me to always have this in my makeup bag. Highly recommend it for those with olive skin tones!

on 11/6/2010 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Next to the Cargo Tonga, this is also my HG :) I use the Tonga for allround natural looks, like at work or so - but this for going out and when I need to look even fresher.
Itīs a great cold color, a bit mauve-ish berry-pink-plum-color ;) Itīs not suitable for those with a warm compelxion-tone, I guess - but for us with light, medium, fair skin with cold tones, this is just super when you want to feel really fresh and "awake". I think I look a bit younger wearing this actually...it reminds me of my school-days ;)
Itīs super, and I use the Mac 187 to put it on.

on 8/3/2010 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This colour reminds me of my mom (in a good way). She always wears plums and they look SO nice on her olive skin. My skin is more neutral to yellow (more neutral) so I can just barely get away with them (when applied lightly). This colour does look really nice on me...almost that just-came-in-from-the-cold look. One of my staples and GORGEOUS on tanned skin!

on 4/12/2010 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok, so I admit. I had to get a hold of this b/c of the shade name. In the pot, it looked a little on the purple side but putting it on the apples of my cheeks, it's a pretty plum berry shade. It's more on the matte side than shimmery side & I really prefer a little "glow" to my blush. I do love the sample sizes b/c they're so convenient to take with you everywhere (along w/ a mini kabuki brush).

(For reference, I'm an NC25/C3 with yellow undertones)

on 3/7/2010 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received ths blush in a sample size as part of the Try Me kits with two other berry shades. I was surprised that I ended up liking the way the color looks on me, since it is cool and I have warm tones. This shade adds a nice natural flush to my face.

Sadly I cannot buy the blush in a full size because they have reformulated the product and that turns me off. But the sample will last me awhile and hopefully I will find something similar eventually.

on 9/30/2009 1:53:00 PM

I got this in small size and glad i did, I really like the color but it goes on my face too streaky. I havent had this problem with other edm blushes. No idea why... And don't think i will repurchase.

on 9/13/2009 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Salon Fun was one of the colors in a package of three EDM "berry" shades I received. Reviewers have mentioned that it is a cool color, but I am light olive skinned and it complemented my skin tone. Salon Fun gives a natural flushed look that is more on the berry side than red. It seems like it might work on a variety of skin tones. I will come back and update if it turns out to turn orange on my skin.

on 8/19/2009 2:35:00 PM

This is a berry-pink on the cool side, and it's too dark on my skin, not my color at all

on 6/15/2009 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The color is pretty but hate the packaging... not really worth the bucks.

Popular Blush Products