September 23, 2014 | 898 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Eggplant

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 7:46:00 AM More reviews by Lunabelle09

Mine dried out after the first or second use. It was all smudgy and thick on skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by AndieMc

Really disappointed by this product. The one I got was quite dried out. It did not apply smoothly. The pigmentation was not what it should be, and I had to go over many times to get the proper color. The packaging is super cheap, which probably led the product to dry out. Save you money and get a better eyeliner that works.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by k8tk8t2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner at my local drugstore for $3.99, and I'm pretty happy with it. I usually line my top lash line and just barely brush my bottom for an effortless, natural look. This liner works pretty well for what I'm doing, but if you try to do dramatic wings or a bold bottom lash line with it it will smudge like there's no tomorrow! I guess that's what you get when you go for the cheaper product. :)

The brush it came with was decent, but slightly big for me, so I ended up not using it.

The packaging the eyeliner comes in is cute, but if you drop it on your tiled bathroom floor like I did then it cracks :(. I do love the size, though! I've been using it for a couple months and still have plenty of product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Rikki1290

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this! I have green and I cannot tell you how much it makes them look unique and the brightest green I have ever seen. The consistency wasn't too drying but I would suggest double checking that the lid is on tight every time because I've noticed that sometimes it feels like it's on but it's not. It's only 3.99 but I got mine on sale for %50 off as a sale at CVS. I use this in conjunction with the green side of the WnW Comfort Zone 8-pan and WnW MegaImpact mascara and this is such an amazing combination. My eyes look amazing and this creme line let is so quick and easy to apply and it works really nicely in the waterline. I highly recommend trying out this product :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

the color is exactly how i wanted the eggplant to be but the texture is on the dry side. i spray some mineral water on it before each use. do not count on the brush, which is horrible. i use the elf studio angled brush, which is ok for a thin application but takes time. i wouldnt buy this again due to the dry texture. packaging is really bad by the way

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by dessa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im loving this,long lasting,a really beautiful color great for daytime ,makes my brown eyes pop,the only down side is the consistency its not creamy enough and a bit annoyin to apply but i would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If your gel liner ever dries out just add a squirt of your face primer in it and swirl it around!!!

I bought this about a year ago. Even then it was kind of dry so I never really used it...but once I discovered this trick, I tried it out with this liner ad wow! became creamy instantly! maybe i had just bought an old one and thats why it was dry. After fixing this problem the color was much more vibrant bc it was no longer dry. I intend on using this much more now !

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by jessadores

I bought this quite a while ago at target and it was 50% off so I figured I wouldn't be losing out much. I actually bought this along with the black color which unfortunately did not work for me. The eggplant is much creamier, has not dried out on me and I've had it almost a year now because I only use colored eyeliners occasionally (the black dried out in like 3 months). Best of all it did not transfer onto my hooded eyelids even after 12 hours (the black smudged a few hours in). Its a dark purple and its hard to tell unless you look closely. I did rate it 5 lippies because for what it is it is very good, however my staple eyeliner color is black which is of no fault of this product. Also i did not care for the brush it was kinda rough and I use my own slanted brush that I like very much. So if you are looking for a deep purpleish color even at full price which I believe is 5 dollars I think this is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

I pretty much like it.
it's intense purple, not smugged , lasts very long.

only thing I don't like is brush.. but it doens't matter.
I use my own brush and it works very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by mimicosmetics

FRICKIN' AWESOME! Okay I've got your attention for the positive side of this liner. Nothing really beats the price of this liner, which, if you can grab on a BOGO sale, you're pretty much buying a hot lunch at a high school. $3-$4 varying in drugstores. Super rich black color, very pigmented, not at all streaky. Very creamy, hence the name. NOT A GEL LINER. People, don't get gel and cream mixed up. The only thing that I have against it is the packaging. It comes with a brush so that is a bonus, people say it's stiff and too thick but hey, they didn't give you a sponge applicator did they? Cause I never know what to do with those things. If you didn't like the brush anyways, you could use it for brows. The jar is plastic and not glass so meh. The shape is awkward, like a ufo. The lid is thin, and although it is a screw on lid, it is plastic and cannot screw on tight enough to ensure that no air gets in. This liner dries out pretty fast in its packaging. Give it about...3 months? Till it's unbearable really. But you can st up a lemonade stand or collect quarters in movie theater seats enough to buy a new one. Rich, creamy, glidable, opaque, waterproof, smudgeproof, and long lasting.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No